Chapter 18 - Mistaken

Mistaken

Third Person's POV

Late at night in Nakhun Pathom Thailand, Earth Pirapat, the famous handsome attorney was making a big fuss when he found out what his cousin is planning. One time, when Zee visited him personally here in Nakhun, he was surprised to see him. Zee never did visit Nakhun since the day when his parents died.

He can't still believe that Zee did that for the fortune. He says he will lose the wealth, power and people if he didn't get married soon. And because he is his handsome cousin, he helps him according to the plan. Zee paid him well and because money comes first, he accepted the offer.

Earth arrived at Zee's mansion. Yup! He wants to see him either. It's not like Zee has the right to be surprised. He wants to surprise him too and he wants to meet his cousin's husband. He is curious.

The maid welcomed him. He went to the living room to wait for his cousin to come home.

After 1 hour of waiting, he finally saw him. Expressionless as ever. "Man, how's work?" He teased overload

"What are you doing here Pirapat, this isn't you"

"You know me. I will stay here for the meantime"

Zee puts his coat on the couch and seriously faces Earth while Earth is sitting with his hands crossed on his chest

"What is the use of your penthouse if you are staying here? Seriously Pirapat, don't give me your shits"

"C'mon Zee, I want to stay here for the meantime. I have some business errands to do" Zee doesn't have a choice but to follow his cousin's bubbliness

"Whatever. Suit yourself. I'll change my clothes" Zee leaves Earth behind while Earth is grinning ear to ear like he is going to do something evil.

NuNew POV

It took me 30 minutes before I arrived at the mansion. Damn traffics. I don't want to go home with Zee either because that's probably a big trouble if I did that. And of course, Zee will not like it if his image will suddenly destroy.

I have a backache after 3 hours spent working all time. I didn't even bother to greet Zee when the lunch came. Never visiting and texting him. I think he is mad again to me. Well, it's his hobby, always.

When I enter the gate, I saw a white Lamborghini car. I remember Zee doesn't own a white Lamborghini and he has a limousine. Zee doesn't like these too many expensive cars too. So, who could be the owner of this expensive car? Do they have a visitor?

Aish! Why don't I go get inside or look for whoever visitor he/she is? Right! I saw Nanny Den is coming with me

"Good Evening NuNew seems like you are tired. Look how you're dark circles on the eyes are attractive" Nanny Den never fails to tease me so bad

"Nanny Den, I still look good right?" I even made a pouty lip and twinkled my eyes like a puppy

"Oh yes, you're still good-looking. Oh, let me carry your bag. I was preparing for the dinner"

"Thanks, Nanny Den" After Nanny Den took my bag. I decided to go to the living room. I want to let my back lay on the soft couch. I want to rest so bad

I'm even yawning now. I'm sleepy. Maybe, I will sleep for a short minute. Right! My eyes are going to give up now but not until I reach the living room and I saw a handsome yet Adonis-looking man is pretty sitting on the couch while he is reading a magazine.

I was mesmerized and starstruck. Gosh! He is so handsome. Even from afar, I can see his muscles, his pointed nose and his perfectly messy hair. Oh, wait! Why am I describing him by now? It's not like I like him, just adore him. There's no difference. But I can't keep my eyes looking at him. But still, for me, Zee is the most handsome man I've ever met.

The man on the couch finally sees me "Oh hi" he smiles at me. I'm wondering who is he to Zee. Wait! Hold on! He is handsome and he is here at the mansion. Who is he? Is he Zee's past lover? It's not impossible since this man is good-looking too.

Thinking that this man has a past relationship with his husband hurts him so much. He tried to be polite even though this man is his rival. "Hi"

I feel the awkward moment here. Why does this man keep on smiling? Is something funny? Maybe he is smiling because he is going to have Zee. No way! Zee is mine. I can't let him get my man. Zee is mine, mine alone. At that point, I can't keep but to show how mad I am with him

My bitchy side is here "Who are you? Who are you to Zee?" I can't help but ask him rudely

The man was suddenly amazed. Huh! He's weird!

"Easy, let me introduce myself first --" but I didn't let him finish his words

"I don't care about your name, I'm asking you, who are you to MY HUSBAND?" I deepen the word My husband to slap him with the truth. Wahh...NuNew, you're so rude to him.  But he deserves it. He's my rival after all.

"You are Zee's husband?" He is shocked. What's so shocking..ah right, he is shocked to know that his ex has already had a husband

"Yeah? Any problems? My name is NuNew Chawarin, Zee Pruk's one and only husband. You, how about you? I'm asking again, who are you?" I even made my voice flirty and sound so rude. Jeez... NuNew, you look like the antagonist here.

"Ahhh... Now I understand why Zee paid me so well. It's not bad after all" What does he mean? Not bad? Is he referring to me?

"What do you mean? If I were you, I will be let myself far from me because you don't know what I'm capable to do"

"Hey hold on, why are you mad at me? I didn't do wrong to you" Then I thought about what he said. He is right. This is our first meeting and I am being bad to him.

"And so? I will talk to a person nicely when he is not my enemy --"

"And you think I'm your enemy? Why is that? What did I do?" He is even asking?

"You are Zee's past lover so I have the right to be mad at you, so you tell me an early before I beat you" as if I can beat him. He is more muscular than me. The guy laugh so hard like something funny he heard.

"I'm Earth Pirapat, Zee's cousin. It's finally nice to meet you, in law" I was shocked when he finally introduce himself. Zee cousin? Is he serious? Why he didn't tell me in an early? Stupid NuNew. You keep on interrupting him every time he commits to talk

"Hi, NuNew Chawarin" I can't still process in my mind how embarrassed I'm feeling right now. NuNew! You're such an arg...

I wish to disappear. Oh gosh! Zee help me.

A/N: Know him first before you got madly jealous NuNew. You're obsessed with your husband 😆😆.

Vote! Comment! Follow 😚

RabicaMae