Chapter 30 - Love in Madness

Love in Madness

POND was furiously mad when he found out that NuNew isn't here in Macau but landed in Thailand last night. It was midnight when he notice NuNew isn't beside him and so he called him but NuNew didn't pick up his call instead he turned off his phone. From his madness, he throw out his phone and every stuff he touched was destroyed.

He went to check their closet and saw plenty of clothes from NuNew, but he knows NuNew pack his clothes. He gritted his teeth and immediately contact his younger brother, knowing he knows, but Pond didn't answer his calls either and so he call his men to search for NuNew and his brother. He has a strong feeling that the two of them might be planned to flow in Thailand.

Pod go to the kitchen and saw a bottle of vodka. He drink it nonstop but not until someone stopped him. "Stop it Pod, what's your problem?"

It's Tin who crashes in. "NuNew, he is gone"

Tin didn't surprise to hear it. "Aren't you gonna say something? My brother took NuNew away from me. I swear, If I saw them, I will take them to - "

Tin stop Pod from what he is going to say. He knows what Pod is talking about. The punishment room and he doesn't like the idea that an innocent gorgeous man will suffer. "Pod, you know from the start that NuNew isn't yours. You take him away from his family. I know for sure he knows everything now. Why don't you let him go? You can still find someone"

"No. NuNew is the only one for me. He is the guy who belongs to me. I waited for years to claim him and now what? He is gone"

Pod looks messy and Tin felt pity for his friend. Pod never fall in love with someone, just NuNew. Only for NuNew. He hopes he can help Pod to aid his heartache.

"Pod, don't be hard. NuNew deserves to live with his family. You. Why don't you just focus on our dealings tomorrow?"
Pod didn't listen to him, instead, he just drink and drink.

Tin cannot blame him. He is just in love. This is why he doesn't like to fall in love.

"Come on Pod, grow up. Pond is the only family you have. Don't be like this" Tin tap his shoulder and leave him alone.

MEANWHILE, at Pruk Company, everyone is terrified, and nervous and doesn't want to commit mistakes because if you did, that will be the end of your job. Just like what happened now, one of the employees in the Marketing Department was fired because of the wrong reports he gave and so their boss fired him. The man keeps on apologizing but their boss remains expressionless and cold.

Zee Pruk is not the person you used to see as a smiling and cheerful person. After four years, he became cold, expressionless, indifferent and a person you wouldn't want to encounter. Everyone is afraid of him and doesn't want to get close to him.

"GET OUT" was a loud shout coming from their boss's office.

"Y-yes S-sir" The girl nervously open the door and felt relieved when he step out.

Her co-workers come from her and ask so many questions.

"What is happening right there?" Nattasit curiously asks Yim. They are heading to the cafeteria when they saw a commotion outside from their boss's office.

"I don't know. I guess, the boss fired someone again. Poor her"
That is not new to Nattasit and Yim. They always hear gossip about their boss. They can't blame him for that.

When Max told him that Zee and NuNew do have a relationship, he was shocked at first but happy. But not until the missing accident happened to their friend, NuNew. They don't have news about him. If he is still alive or not.