Chapter 32 - Talk with my Husband

Talk With My Husband

ZEE is glaring sharply at Max non-stop when he heard about the bad news he delivered just now. He thought it would be something useful for him but it seems like Max misses messing with him since he had been bored and doesn't know what to do.

Max is now laughing which even made him more pissed "Get out Max. You're giving me a headache"

Zee massage his temple. Making him feel more anxious and stressed "Chill Zee, you're so serious. Okay, I'll tell you the food news"

But he doesn't want to hear it since he knows it would be some kind of joke. "No. Get out, Max. I'm working"

Max didn't listen to Zee but started to explain the good news that will make Zee stunned. "NuNew was found"

Zee didn't know what to say. If he will be happy or mad with Max. He wanted to see that Max is just joking with him but no. Max's is serious. "Is that serious news? Because if not. You may take your leave"

He doesn't want to build his hopes but he is still hoping that his husband is still alive and will come out. "Zee, I'm serious. NuNew was found. You can even ask Mix, I'm sure he already knows about his brother"

Max is serious. Zee hurriedly picks his phone and dialled Mix's number. And he answered it. "Hello"

"Mix, is NuNew there? Is it true? NuNew is alive?"

"Yes, he is. I am planning to tell you this but I got busy from work. I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Where is he right now? I want to see him"
He is desperate to see him.

"I think NuNew is on house. And oh Zee?"

"Yeah?"

"Brace yourself once you see him. He lost his memories. I don't know what happened to him and I hope you are strong enough to face him. I'll gotta go. Bye"

"Thank you. Bye"

What does he mean by bracing myself? like as if I'm going to see a new NuNew. Is that what Mix trying to say? That his lover is changed. No. NuNew can't be changed. He is his husband and he promised to not forget me. We promise each other.

Zee didn't mind Max whose still in Infront of him and explaining something. His mind is full of questions right now. He wanna see NuNew. His husband is alive and he can finally see him.

When he gets in the car. He drove fast to NuNew's house and didn't wait till he see him. A couple of minutes and he finally reach his destination.

He tap the doorbell and it was a maid who welcomed him. He doesn't need to introduce himself since he used to visit here often if he have time.

He is looking for NuNew right away but it seems like he is not here. His mother welcomed him with a smile. "Oh Zee, my son" she hugs him. He can feel the warm hug of it. He misses it.

"Mom, NuNew... Where is NuNew? Is it true..."

NuNew's mom just nods while there are tears in her eyes. He knew it. NuNew is still alive. Zee hurriedly came as fast as he can just to make sure and see his husband is alive.

"Mom... I gotta go - " But NuNew didn't finish his sentence when he saw a man standing in front of him while his eyes is going to cry. NuNew can feel the sadness in his eyes and he doesn't know why he is feeling something inside of his chest.

"N-nunew..." He said it in a low tone but he can hear it enough. He knows me that's what came into his mind. This guy knows me and why is he looking at him like that? Like they know each other.

"You knew me? Hey... Hey ... Are you okay?" The man in Infront of him was about to collapse and thankfully he is ready to catch him. He guided him to the living room and let him sit on the couch.

He took a glass of water and gave it to him. It seems like this guy has a connection with him in the past. He can't recognize him but his eyes seem familiar to him. Even his voice, it feels like he already heard it.

"Are you feeling okay now? You say my name earlier. Do you know me?" He doesn't like hesitating and so he asks him directly. The guy was shocked. His eyes widen while staring at him.

"You don't remember me? What happened to you? I've been waiting for you for four years"
He's waiting for four years? That was long and besides he was with Pod.

"I have amnesia and I can't still bring them back. I tried to bring them back but I don't want to force myself. My head will hurt. Now, you tell me. Do we know each other before? I think you know me and I'm clueless"

"I am your lover. After four years of not having any news of you, I didn't give up on looking at you. I tried to investigate what happened to you but it seems like someone is controlling the scene. I can't find you anywhere. And now you're here, I don't know if I will be happy or not. You are here but you can't even remember me" There's sadness in his voice and why do I am feeling sad too? Is it because he was my lover in the past?

He said he tried to find me and I was with Pod that time. That does mean, Pod have under control and didn't let me go out. Is that the reason why Pod didn't let me out to the house alone? Is it because of him?

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to forget everything"

"It's okay NuNew, you don't have to say sorry. Come here" Zee approached him and he is damn hesitating whether he is going or not but they are lovers and it was normal, right? But he can't still remember him and this is new to him. Gosh, NuNew! You're being so stubborn again.

He doesn't have a choice but to sit beside him. He is looking at me intently and it's intimidating. He can feel his cheeks blushing. Oh, God. Since when did I blush? Why this doesn't happen when I'm sitting beside Pod?

"Don't be scared NuNew. I will try to make you remember me. Just don't force yourself. I'm here now" And with that, Zee pulls him closer to him and hugs him. He didn't know what to do and so he let him hug him.

I guess if I didn't have an accident, I'm still with him. I'm happy living with him.

"Seems you two reconcile. Here are some snacks for you, son-in-law" NuNew was shocked when he heard son-in-law from his mother.

"Mom, what do you mean son-in-law? I am not yet married"

"Oh! You haven't told him?" Tell me. Now I'm even more confused.

"What do you mean by that? Tell me what? What is it?"

I can feel the tension in their eyes. They are communicating using their eyes. hmm... They are hiding something from me. I want to know the truth. I can't wait to find it out. This handsome man is my lover and I know he's not just my lover. But maybe some of that...

More of...

He's my husband...

A/N: Woah... I tried to make this chapter went well but I don't think I did. How's this chapter guys? I hope it's good. Again, I want to thank you for voting for this story and supporting my story. I appreciate all your comments and votes. Thank you and happy reading 😘😘

(Change updates. I'll update again next week)

RabicaMae