Chapter 27 - Fear and Worries

Fear and Worries

NUNEW was happily jogging along the park. He should be with his husband but a sudden meeting came. Zee didn't let him go to the office and it's fine with him too since he can rest all day. He stopped by and rest when he saw a bench.

The sun is going up and the heat is going extreme. He needs to go home by any minute. After some minutes of resting NuNew decides to go home. He is soaking wet from his sweat. If he came to the mansion, he will drown himself in the water. He wants to take a bath. He feels sticky.

While taking and step from the road he didn't notice that there was a truck coming from him. It's too late to run when it hits on him which makes him thrown on the road and felt the pain on his head including his body.

He saw lots of blood coming out from his head. His vision is starting to get blurry and his head is so much in pain. He can't move his body. He needs to call his husband. He needs to call Zee. But how? He can't even move a single part of his body. Damn. He felt so hopeless.

The road is getting crowded. Before NuNew close his eyes, he saw a pair of black shoes coming from him. He knows it was a man. He can't see his face since he can't move his head.

"Zee... help me"
And with that, everything went black...

MEANWHILE, Zee is resting while massaging his head. He is stressed. He is super busy these days but even though he has a lot of work he didn't let NuNew work this day. He wants his husband to rest.

Lately, he saw how he is eager to finish his paper works to pass with him. He is very proud to see his husband effortlessly make his heart pound so fast. He becomes more soft when it comes to NuNew.

Zee's thinking was disturbed by a sudden noise coming from NuNew's desk. He doesn't know why he felt suddenly nervous. It's not like he is scared of a ghost. He doesn't believe it. Zee check what made the noise and when he noticed it was NuNew's picture. The glass on the frame was cracked, no it was destroyed. No one touches his picture.

His heart is still pounding so fast. He felt something is happening. He immediately take his phone and dialled NuNew's number but he didn't pick up his calls. He is starting to get worried.

"Come on love, pick my calls. Don't scare me like this" He doesn't know why he is feeling nervous at the moment.

How many times he did try to call NuNew but failed? He called his granny and she picks up his call " Grandma, is NuNew okay? Where is he? Why he didn't pick up my calls?"

Zee can't stop but ask her fast and suddenly "Calm down Zee. NuNew just went out and jog. You don't have to worry. Maybe NuNew is resting somewhere and forgot to pick up your calls. Come on grandson, don't think too much"

With that, Zee was calm and relieved. "I thought something happened to him. Thank you for informing me, Grandma"

"You're welcome, grandson. Don't worry too much, how about this? If NuNew return I will tell him to call you. How's that?"

"Sounds good. Thanks again, Grandma. Bye."

"Bye. Take care"

After the call, Zee felt relieved now. He thought something bad happened to NuNew but it still bothers him. NuNew didn't pick up his calls. It's not NuNew. Usually, when he is calling him, NuNew is fast to answer his calls and messages. Maybe Grandma was right. NuNew might be resting and silent on his phone.

A couple of minutes had passed. Zee didn't know he was asleep. He heard a voice coming from him. "Zee... Wake up" it was a soft low tone voice. It was alluring to his ears.