Chapter 37 - Triple Date

Triple Date

IN A cosy famous Thai restaurant. ZeeNunew, EarthMix and MaxNat are enjoying their food. They planned to have a triple date and it was fun and great. Zee didn't interfere with it, he is happy where his husband's happiness. Nat is in the middle beside NuNew and Mix and the other sits, and Max is beside Zee and Earth.

It was a happy moment for them. They don't care about the stares coming from the people whose beside their table. But they can see the amusement in their eyes. Who wouldn't be? The three hot gorgeous handsome men are sitting calmly and coolly. They don't even care about their surroundings.

"So, how many years had you been dating Max, Nat?" Zee asks. He wants to tease Max and he succeeds because he can feel Max's sharp glare.

"Almost 3 years and a half months"
Net answers it formally.

"Seriously Zee. You could've asks me. I'm the top here" That's when Nat burst out of the water he was drinking. NuNew and Mix can't help but chuckle as well as the attorney.

"You are shameless. Gosh. I don't know why did I even fall for you" Nat wiping his mouth.

"Hey don't say that. I'm still your lover after all and you are in love with me so it's too late to back out" Earth and Zee shook their head. Max has lots of confidence. Nat didn't mind Max.

"I can't believe this. We are actually on a triple date. It should be me and NuNew" Zee wanted to be alone with him.

"Hey don't say that as if it's our fault. You should be thankful because it's my treat after all"

"Too much confidence will kill you," says Mix.

"And I'm the one who takes the reservation. Now, what can you say, CEO Zee Pruk?" Earth and Mix clap their hands and tease Zee overload. Well, they are right.

"Whatever"
They continue eating their food while sharing their thoughts. It went last long for how many minutes they are talking and until they saw from the window. Tutor and Yim are bickering. They can see it from their expression.

Nat, NuNew and Mix are just watching over them. Tutor grabs Yim's hands while Yim struggles to take his hand since Tutor is stronger than him. They are shouting and later on, Tutor hug Yim but Yim tried to push Tutor. They are sweet. Nat can feel it. He used to bicker with Max every time they went out for a date and this is the first time they didn't bicker.

Tutor and Yim get inside of the car and drove. "I never thought that Yim will fall in love with Tutor," Nat said.

"Yeah me too. I heard he has a childhood friend before and he is waiting for him"

"And guess what who is it? It was Net. James's boyfriend but I guess he is not into his childhood friend anymore. He was being bewitched by that handsome nutritionist. What a lucky man"

"Yeah, he is. But I'm lucky with my boyfriend too"

"Me too," said NuNew.

"Me three" Said Mix.

The three of them have their conversation while the other three are having their world too. They talk seriously. "You know what, at first I don't like Max. Like hell. He is shameless. He always wants to slap me that it's always me who wants to be with him. We always bicker and fight. Until I fall in love with him. I didn't know when did it happen. I don't want to see him with other men. It's like it's tearing my heart apart. I'm scared at first to tell him my feelings for him. I didn't know what to do. I want to keep it since I'm scared of rejection. But not until he confessed his feelings for me. I thought my love won't reciprocate. That day was the most memorable day for me. Although there's still a chance that problems will come, I will face it and I hope Max didn't let me go" Nat had been through ups and down and Mix and NuNew can feel Nat. They feel the same love but in different ways.