𝐎𝐍𝐄

Inglewood, CAMonday — 2/13/23Ko'tavia Morris

Inglewood, CA
Monday — 2/13/23
Ko'tavia Morris

"NORI WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ko'tavia yelled. She just walked in on a very disturbing scene.. Nori was underneath the covers with Caysee. Something she swore she would never do.

"Wait wait, tavia'! Let us explain" Nori exclaimed and tried to rush up but remembered she was under the cover for a reason.

"Mane Ko'tavia chill out, it's really not dat' serious" Caysee kissed his teeth and didn't feel any type of regret. He was a grown ass man, he wasn't affected by what his little sister thought about anything.

"You know what.. it's coo'. I'm not even gonna trip bout' it, just don't bring y'all selves around me no more" She shrugged and grabbed her keys.

"Really? So you're gonna walk out on me just because I like your brother? I can't control feelings Tavia!"

"No, it's the fact that I asked you before hand and you straight up lied to my face. I don't have a problem with you two being together, but why the fuck you gotta go and be sneaky about it?"

The room fell silent as Nori realized Ko'tavia was right. Tavia asked Nori about a month ago if her and Caysee were a thing, and she did in fact straight up lie to her..

The only reason Ko'tavia was mad is because that's not how there friendship works, they never lie to each other. And Nori knew that.

"Tuh, right. Ima head out, ion even wanna be around you right now"

Ko'tavia stormed out and Nori was of course going to go after her. Until, Caysee grabbed her waist and kept her in place.

"Just let ha' go mama, she a' get over it"

"Mhmm, I guess you're right..."

"I mean can you fuckin believe dat'? Imagine walkin in on your brother balls deep in ya best friend!!When she swore they wasn't even a thing" she ranted to Beezy as he rolled his eyes.

"Mane ion give a fuck about that! Talk too damn much" he sighed and threw a pillow at her.

"Oh okay bitch! That's why you get no pussy now, cuz you so damn mean"

"Whatever, you was suckin dis' dick at one point doe'" he shrugged and she couldn't help the gasp that fell out.

"We said we would never talk about it again.. so stop"