𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

6 MONTHS LATER

6 MONTHS LATER

Victorville, CA
Thursday — 6/18/23
Ko'tavia Morris

  IT'S BEEN SIX months since San was arrested and Ko'tavia surprisingly wasn't hurt as much anymore. The first three months were the worst but she eventually got over it.

He stopped trying to reach out to her after she broke up with him, and she appreciated that. It would've made it harder for her to move on if he'd done so.

She prayed he was okay in there, though. No matter what happened she would always still care for him and pray for his safety. I guess that was just the mature part of her.

They finally put Beezy's body to rest in April. Of course Ko'tavia got all types of hate and death threats, even from Beezy's family. Who she swore was like a second family..

All because she had relations with both the murders. One being her ex boyfriend, and the other being her brother. But shit, it's not like she could control their actions. She was in the dark about the whole situation as much as anyone else.

She was depressed for a while but like anyone else she got her shit together. Luckily she had the help of her family and friends along the way.

Laniya didn't leave her alone for a second, she visited Tavia every single day until she was better.

Ko'tavia also got closer to Jared and Vincent. And they soon found out about her depression too and helped as much as they could. Even if it was just by sitting at her house all day and laying with her in silence like Laniya did.

The three of them knew how much Ko'tavia loved people's presence so they made sure to be around her whenever they possibly could. Since they liked her prescience too, it was no problem.

And she was so grateful.

Laniya stared at her friend, wondering what she could be thinking about. She's been quiet for the past 20 minutes.. and she's usually the most talkative person in the world. "What you thinking about boo?"

Jared and Vince moved their attention to Ko'tavia too— realizing she hasn't said a word in a while.

"Yeah Via, you good?" Jared asked in concern.

"Cause we can go back to your house if you more comfortable there?" Vince suggested and Ko'tavia couldn't help but to laugh at their concern. It was so adorable.