𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Compton, CASaturday — 2/19/23San

Compton, CA
Saturday — 2/19/23
San

"NIGGA WE NOT ON coo' terms right nie'. Don't talk to me unless it's 'bout business." Beezy spat. He was still stuck on the fact that San butted into the situation with Ko'tavia.

"You doin' too much mane. Actin' like a lil' bitch over sumn that's not een' serious" San shrugged and took another hit of his blunt.

"I'm doin' too much?? You did too much by drivin' ha' home da' fuck. Ain' even have ta' do allat'. Ha' ass coulda took a Uber like she was 'posed to."

San stayed silent and continued to zone out. He wasn't one for confrontation and he wasn't about to feed into whatever Beezy was trynna start.

"You gone give me the nigga lo' or what? Ian 'bout ta' waste my time arguin wit' chu' like no lil ass kid. Just gimmie the lo' so I can get my money cuh." San spoke in a blank voice.

If Beezy was being honest, San was actually someone he never wanted to piss off. He'd seen San pissed off many times before, and it never ended well.

But if it was about Ko'tavia, then he gave no fucks.

"Ima tell Devo to send you da lo'. After dat' you can get da' fuck out."

San stood up from his seat and stretched his body. He wasn't worried about nothing Beezy was talking about from this point on. Just wanted his money.

"Coo'."

That was all San said before getting into his car and pulling off.

After all, he still had to try and make it to Tavia's family cookout. He wouldn't admit it, but he was actually looking forward to it.

He wanted to get to know her more.. it was something about her. Something so captivating that it made him want to be around her more.

Pulling up to his house, he shut his car off and took a deep breath. Here he was, back to his  lonely reality.

He really had no one.. no family, no actual friends, nothing. He considered Beezy a close friend but as of right now they weren't on good terms.

His life was a joke and he knew that, he just hoped that some light can shine into it soon.

And little did he know, it would.

The only thing he was worried about now was getting ready for the cookout.

He'd be damned if he missed out on an opportunity to see her again.