𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Watts, CAWednesday — 3/14/23Caysee

Watts, CA
Wednesday — 3/14/23
Caysee

"MY GIRL CAN'T find out we did that shit cuh, nobody can.." Caysee said seriously while looking San dead in his eyes. "Did you at least get rid of the evidence?"

San tucked his lips together scratching the back of his neck.. now that he actually thought about it he left both lighters at the scene.

Caysee mugged him— shaking his head and pacing around the room. "Yous a fuckin' dummy cuh. You know they gone be on our ass soon right?"

San chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "They gone be on yo ass actually cause I wore gloves."

"Bye cause I'm done talking, got me fucked up" Cay mumbled shaking his head. His mind drifted off to Ko'tavia and he made a mental note to check on her soon.

He was so busy dealing with finding the evidence, and comforting Nori and his friends that he completely forgot how his sister was probably feeling right now. "How's Tavia?"

San looked up from his phone and shook his head, "She doing better than you think. You should check up on her tho she been real hurt that everybody invalidating her feelings."

Cay felt so guilty because all this time he was cuddled up with Nori and comforting his homies, he didn't even check on his blood.

Not to mention he's the whole reason this happened. He and San planned to kill Beezy a long time ago, not realizing how selfish it was.

"Igh cuh lemme go check on her. You gone be at the trap later?" Caysee asked.

San nodded and straightened out his chains, "Not for long tho I got some shit to handle later."

"Coo, ima fuck wit you den. Let me know if it's any updates on the case." He said— grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

Hopefully Ko'tavia wouldn't be too mad at him.. he was already mad at himself for it, nobody understood all the pressure he's under 24/7.

This comes with the street life though. So he really couldn't complain, this was his choice. And ain't no going back now.

Pulling up at the familiar house he parked the car and stood on the porch. He knew she was here because her car was parked perfectly in the driveway.

"Ko'tavia open the door, it's Caysee." He mumbled while ringing the doorbell. After sometime of knocking and yelling in the door he realized she just wasn't going to open it.