𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Ko'tavia MorrisLas Vegas, Nevada6/20/23

Ko'tavia Morris
Las Vegas, Nevada
6/20/23

  "DID YALL SERIOUSLY have to blindfold us tho?" Ko'tavia kissed her teeth while San led her out the car. She was a grown ass woman, so why the fuck was he treating her like a child?

"Exactly! And I hope you bitches know my man got my location, trust y'all will be dealt with." Laniya smiled but then slapped a hand over her mouth once she realized what she said.

T'Ren smacked her upside the head so hard she jerked forward and even almost fell. "Fuck you talm' bout 'yo man?! Bitch I'a kill you and him!"

"See this that abuse shit I be talking about! Exactly why we ain't work out to begin with, you always puttin yo' hands on me nigga!"

"Hoe fuck you! And gimme that phone you lil fuckin' bitch."

And even though Laniya was blindfolded she still found away to backhand him straight in his mouth.

Ko'tavia sighed while her friend continued to go back and forth. They've been doing this shit the whole damn car ride and she was sick of it.

San waved his brother off and just walked ahead with Ko'tavia trailing in front of him. He had his hand wrapped around her waist to make sure she wouldn't fall. The last thing he needed was for his baby to get hurt.

"Aii, ima take this blindfold off and you better act right."

Ko'tavia just nodded silently.. she wasn't like Laniya and she didn't feel the need to talk back to him. That would only make her situation worse seeing as to how San always had little to no patience.

And on a serious note, she wanted to get the fuck away from him. As much as she missed his presence she refused be with someone she couldn't trust.

He lied about killing Beezy, lied about his family, and god knows what else. For all she knew he was probably cheating on her all throughout their short relationship..

So it was going to take hell of a lot more than kidnapping her to make her be with him again. And that's a fact.

San walked towards the abandoned warehouse and slowly slid her blindfold off. He already knew she would behave for the most part so he didn't say much as he grabbed her waist and guided her inside.

From the outside the warehouse looked abandoned but on the inside it was beautifully decorated. It honestly could've been put up for rent as a two story house.