𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Inglewood, CAWednesday 2/25/23Ko'tavia Morris

Inglewood, CA
Wednesday 2/25/23
Ko'tavia Morris

THE PARTY HAD ONLY gotten more active once the girls started dancing. Now almost every dude was up and trying to find a girl to take home.

Laniya and Nori gave up on the dancing a while ago, Ko'tavia was the only one still up and dancing.

It was clear that Nori was antsy, she knew that at any moment now Caysee would come barging in.

Along with whoever else he chose to bring along, it was only a matter of time.

"Girl why you look so damn scared? Ya' ass look paler then you already are." Laniya joked, trying to lighten the air. She could sense it was some tension.

"Not funny. And girl y'know why I'm scared! You know what's finna happen and you over here joking." Nori sighed and played with her hair.

She was starting to see that this whole 'one night out thing' was a mistake. It seemed like she was the only taking this seriously.

Laniya just shrugged and kept her bubbly energy, and Ko'tavia couldn't stop fuckin' twerking.

This whole night was about to go to shit and Nori could feel it.

As if on cue, the sound of multiple gun shots echoed throughout the two story house.

"Here we fucking go."

San and Caysee walked side by side— their guns resting in their waistband. Beez and then followed behind.

They had masks on to cover their face and black hoodies on. It was the signature go to for their gang.

Without saying a word, San shot the man that was touching on Tavia and he fell to the floor with a 'thud'.

By now everyone was screaming and trying to find a way out, while Ko'tavia and Nori just stood there stuck in place.

The girls knew this would happen, but they still weren't prepared for it.

"Oh y'all was not fuckin' joking.." Laniya whispered, even she was scared.

"Why the fuck would we be jokin' girl!?"

For fun, San and Caysee just started shooting any randoms they saw.

The two let out laughs at the way some of them tried to get away.

This was what brought them together, their joy in killing. They bonded over it.