𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Compton, CAMonday 3/2/23Ko'tavia Morris

Compton, CA
Monday 3/2/23
Ko'tavia Morris

A COUPLE WEEKS later Ko'tavia finally graduated from her art school. Her whole family was there to show support, even San. The two of them were only growing closer and closer everyday.

Ever since the FaceTime call they'd been talking and going over each others houses everyday. Just like little ass kids.

"What you want to eat?" San asked, putting the ac on a higher level.

"Since when do you cook," Tavia asked with her lips scrunched. "You tryna poison me or sum?".

"Lil girl I don't have time for yo games, what you wanna eat." He sighed.

Tavia cuddled herself deeper into his comforter.. it was so warm.

"Make me some tacos pleaseee. I been craving that shit for weeks." She replied and he hummed in acknowledgment.

San hated tacos since he used to eat it too much but he was still willing to make her some.

"Ight I got chu'. And pause our show, don't watch it without me."

Tavia silently laughed as she watched him go in the kitchen.

'Must be out his damn mind if he think I'm finna pause when it's gettin good!'

She unpaused the television but made sure to turn the volume down. Luckily she wasn't caught.

"Damon so damn fine."

After about 15 minutes of continuing to watch the show she got bored. It was boring without San watching it with her.

Getting up from the bed she made her way to the kitchen where San was. Bothering while he cooked sounded like a good idea to her.

'ON & ON' by Erykah Badu played lowly from the Alexa he had placed on the kitchen island.

Ko'tavia jumped, sitting herself on top of the counter and just stared at San.

His back was turned so he couldn't see her, but he could sense a presence with him.

"Why you just sittin' there staring at me foo." He chuckled, cutting up the Carne Asada meat.

"I was so quiet! How you even know I was in here?" Ko'tavia questioned.

'Maybe it's from all that ninja, hit man, killing shit.'