𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Jared RobleroGardena, California6/21/23

Jared Roblero
Gardena, California
6/21/23

  "MAN WHAT THE hell." Jared mumbled to himself while walking into Laniya's apartment. He was getting worried because he hadn't heard from her in days which wasn't like her.

She usually texted him every 5 minutes, but now his messages weren't even delivering to her number.

He figured something was wrong.. it was just one of those gut feelings. But nothing could prepare him for the site in front of him.

Her house was completely wrecked. Couches were flipped, tvs were broken; shit, everything from her cabinets were emptied on the floor. Truly a sickening sight to see, especially when he had no clue how any of this happened.

He knew from the looks of things that she wasn't here but he still wanted to check, because everything was worth a shot in this case.

"Laniya," he yelled before checking her room and bathroom. Nothing.. she was no where to be found. "The fuck bro."

The realness of the situation started to dawn on him and he tried his best to be calm and think rationally, even though he was starting to panic.

He felt to blame for all of this, if he would've just warned her about the Andrew's sooner, none of this would've happened. Because it was clear the Andrew's were behind all this, he just didn't understand why?

What did the poor girl do to piss off the family that bad? "Now I gotta go fuckin' figure out what happened, fuck man!"

The only thing he could think of for now was to involve Laniya's family.

This situation wasn't something you could tread lightly on, and he already lost family to the Andrew's once. So he damn sure wasn't going to let it happen again, not while he was alive at least.

Evidently he wanted to handle this situation alone but then realized it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair to him or Laniya's family, he couldn't put all that stress on himself, and her parents deserve to have a say so in how to handle this as well.

Pulling up at Mrs. Wilson's house he checked the drive way to make sure she was there, and thankfully her car was parked right in the middle.

"Mrs. Wilson, it's Jared. I need to talk to you." He rung the door bell and later heard soft footsteps behind the door.

"What you doing out this late, boy? It's 2 in the morning, you better not be getting into no trouble again!" The older lady scolded before opening her door for him and letting him inside.