𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Gardena, CAWednesday — 3/15/23Ko'tavia Morris

Gardena, CA
Wednesday — 3/15/23
Ko'tavia Morris

     IT'S BEEN A DAY since Ko'tavia got that call from San in jail. And she still didn't know what he was in for. It was definitely something that would make her mad but what could it be?

He said he would call her later tonight last time they talked so that's what she was waiting on because she needed answers.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't even see Vincent approaching her.

"Damn. It's like your art just get better and better the more I look at it. Is this one supposed to be a self portrait?"

Tav looked up and saw him staring at her painting in awe. Vincent always made sure to let her now how much he loved her art style, and she found it so sweet.

"Aww thanks Vince. And yes it is actually! Ion even know how you knew it was a portrait of me it looks nothing like me honestly. I made it a little too abstract."

He shrugged and just pointed at the beauty marks painted on the the portrait. "I just know from the beauty marks. You have them in the exact same places so I put two and two together."

Ko'tavia just smiled and nodded her head. A little surprised that her beauty marks were that noticeable. She had about 4 but they weren't those huge ones that you could see automatically.

"Yeah, I'm still surprised you even noticed my beauty marks. But let me see your piece since you never show me em'." Tav yawned and playfully rolled her eyes.

Vince tucked his lips and gave her a blank stare, "Well cause you don't be asking to see. Like a fake ass bitch."

Her eyes widened as she chuckled a bit because why this white nigga low key got a little blackness and some sass to him?

"Oh so you a sassy one? I see I see. Now show me your painting!"

He led her to his art station and she followed right behind him. Their boss, Miriam wasn't in today so they could basically do whatever for the time being.

Once they reached his station she could tell he was a little shy about showing his art.

He kept trying to make sure it looked perfect before he showed it.

("The Complexity of A Soul Tie" by Vincent)