𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Inglewood, CAMonday 3/4/23Ko'tavia Morris

Inglewood, CA
Monday 3/4/23
Ko'tavia Morris

   KO'TAVIA WAS BACK HOME today since San had some business to handle. He told her she could stay over until he got back but she just did not see the point in being there if he wasn't.

Nori was at Caysee's house per usual. Tavia didn't know whether she liked it or not. Of course she liked solitude here and there, but her separation anxiety was really starting to get to her.

She hasn't been able to see her best friend all week. She's never liked being home alone, especially without her parents or a loved one.

Sure it was childish but it's not like she could control it.

NORI MY 💙

so do u just hate me
or something?

NORI MY 💙
girl do not do that
acting like you didn't
leave me for San ass
for like 3 days 🙄.

okay but that's not
the point.. this is a business..
an establishment 🌝

NORI MY 💙
GIRL BYE, IM FINNA
GET DICKED DOWN TTYL

yea so thats a block! good
riddance

NORI MY 💙
dpwm.

then come home stink
the kids miss you

NORI MY 💙
no they miss it up in
that hot ass womb

NORI MY 💙
finna knock they ass
back up there

okay i just left the conversation

NORI MY 💙
i'll be back later tonight
crybaby ass

YAYYYYYY
nori my 💙 has hearted this message

"Milo bring your ass here!" She yelled— calling out for her kitten. He was always fucking hiding.

Once she saw him peek his head from under her bed she mugged him.

"Come here." She said and motion for him to come to her.

The kitten could sense what she meant and ran to her. With a smile she picked him up and let him rub against her neck.

"Unt unt because you know what you did! Why the fuck would you scratch up my canvas like that?" She scolded.

He just stared at her with a bored expression honestly wanting her to put him down now. She had just managed to get on his nerves.