𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Inglewood, CAWednesday 2/25/23Ko'tavia Morris

Inglewood, CA
Wednesday 2/25/23
Ko'tavia Morris

   "IM ON TOP IAN' lookin' down, only when im ridin' dick's when im lookin' down" Ko'tavia sang along to 'LIKE DAT' by stunna girl.

She left school early since she was one of the students who was top in her class. It was late in the year so there wasn't really much left for her to learn.

Her professors gave her the okay to leave home early when ever she wanted.

"Tavi, Caysee said you want some Panda Express?" Nori shouted from her room.

"Ahhh tell him I said yeah! You didn't feed me today so at least somebody is."

"Bitch I told you I wasn't cooking no lunch, so fuck up wit' dat shit!"

Ko'tavia laughed and continued to sweep the kitchen floor. Her mind wandered and she found herself thinking about Sancere..

She hadn't seen or heard from him since the cookout. And to be honest, it was bothering her. But her pride wouldn't let her text him first.

So she just dealt with not talking to him, or at least tried to. Her mind kept finding its way to think about him though..

For the short amount of time that Tavia knew him, she was already missing him.

They weren't even that close yet and look at her, wanting to be around him again.

This is one of her worst problems, attachment. That's one of the reasons she barely even talked to people.

"Trynna' go out tonight?" Nori asked, walking in the kitchen while sucking her lollipop.

"Ehh.. I don't know, you know I'm a homebody so ion know why you steady askin'."

"Ugh please boo? I don't wanna go alone and plus I'd be there wit' you the whole time! And Caysee not goin' so he can't be over protective like always..?"

Tavia thought about it for a second and it actually wasn't such a bad idea.. She had been longing to get out of her shell, and what better did she really have to do?

"You know what, okay I'll go. Block party or club?"

"Not gone lie, how about we go to both!?" Nori excitedly suggested and it actually didn't sound too bad.

"Yea I'm fine with that, where's the block party at again?"

"You know it gotta' be in the ghetto.. it's up in Watts."