𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Sancere AndrewsJackson, Mississippi6/18/23

Sancere Andrews
Jackson, Mississippi
6/18/23

"YEOO DAD," San shouted, stepping foot into his childhood home that looked the exact same. Spotless. Just how his father liked it. "You home!?"

"I'm in the study, please keep your voice down as well." His father announced and San followed his voice toward his study.

This house was literally a mansion and it took San a while to remember where his dad's old study was located.

'Shit ian been to this hell hole in years..'

As he opened the door to his father's study he was met with a foul scent. The scent of something rotten. San scrunched his face and tucked his nose into his hoodie. "The fuck is that smell, cuh?!"

His father, Lodus chuckled and continued to flip through paper work. "Take a look to your left."

San hesitantly looked over his shoulder and internally gagged at the sight. A dead body, his older sisters dead body to be exact.

She had open bullet wounds all over her body and a slit throat. But the horrific part was her mouth was sewn shut and eyes removed from her skull, it was almost like staring at a skeleton.

Her face was shriveled up in an expression of fear. It was stuck like that for god knows how long. San assumed it was from the terror she was in when she met her end and couldn't help but to smile as he intensely stared at her dead body.

'I hope it hurt.'

"You seem to be enjoying the sight.. me and your mother knew you would." Lodus beamed, proud that his son was happy.

San shrugged and finally ripped his gaze from the body and met his father's natural mug. "What y'all kill her for anyways?"

Lodus sighed, typing away on his computer and trying to ignore his son's foolish question. "So you don't hear me talkin' to you, Lodus?"

His father slammed his fist into the table and gave him a hateful glare.

"Now you have some respect when you talk to me, boy!" Lodus shouted— now standing from his chair and pointing towards his scrawny kid.

"Done told you about calling me Lodus. It's father or dad to you, understood?"

San bit his tongue to prevent himself from saying anything back, because lord knows he wanted to. "Yes sir, now can you answer my question?"