𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Inglewood, CAWednesday — 3/12/23San

Inglewood, CA
Wednesday 3/12/23
San

     SPEEDING PAST ANOTHER red light he kept calling out to Ko'tavia through the phone. His anxiety was through the roof and San wasn't even the type of guy to feel fear.

But this had his heart pounding. Ko'tavia was the only thing that actually mattered to him. And he couldn't lose her, he wouldn't.

"Cmon Tav mane just hold in a little longer. I'm coming mama."

He was about 3 minutes away from her house. Still too long he thought. Anything could have happened in those 3 minutes.

She wasn't even replying to him anymore and the home was completely silent.

San ran another light and picked up his phone to make another call. He was actually surprised he wasn't in a car accident the way he was driving. "Nah bro fuck this. Hol' on T, I'm finna call the ambulance."

He heard shuffling and small coughs even though it was faint. Letting out a sigh of relief he called out to her again. "You there princess? Can you talk to me? I'm finna get you some help ight just hold on for me please T."

"No d..don't call anyone please," Tavia whispered out in a raspy voice. He knew her body was probably burning and she was in and out of consciousness. He's taken Xanax before as well.

"They're gonna put me back there San, please I can't go back!"

Hearing her break down like this had his heart aching even more. He pulled up outside her house and opened the front door with his spare key.

"I'm here now princess, I'm here."  San rushed to the bathroom and saw her tall figure laid down on the floor.

He noticed blood dripping down her face— a lot. She looked nearly dead. "P..please help me San, I can't breathe anymore."

He took his jacket off and applied it to her wound, pressing down on it gently.

"Ima have you sit up for me real quick. I need you to throw all that shit up."

Tavia slowly lifted her body from the floor and he left a hand on her back to keep her stable. She couldn't sit up or stand on her own.

She leaned over the toilet and San was directly behind her holding her hair back. He opened her mouth and stuck his fingers to the back of her throat— wiggling them around to make her throw up.