𝐒𝐈𝐗

Inglewood, CAThursday 2/26/23Ko'tavia Morris

Inglewood, CA
Thursday 2/26/23
Ko'tavia Morris

KO'TAVIA WOKE UP with a tight arm wrapped around her waist. It scared her at first but she realized it was just San.

It completely slipped her mind that they had fell asleep together last night..

"Sannn wake up, it's 3 pm." She dragged out, trying to pry his arms off her.

"Mmh, move cuh'. I'm comfortable and ian' ready to wake up." San kissed his teeth— he never was a morning person. Even though it wasn't morning at all..

He wrapped his arms tighter around her waist and she just smiled, "at this point ima stop trynna' wake you, we can just stay in bed."

It was pointless to keep on trying to get him out of bed, even though she wanted to go out today.

Tavia was planning on walking around the park with him or something.. just not wanting to be inside all day. She found herself finally getting out of being a 'homebody'.

"But before you go back to sleep, can we go somewhere today?" She asked— scared at what he would say.

"Yea pretty, fa sho'. Just wake me up when you ready to go."

She was cheesing no matter how hard she tried to hide it. This man was making her feelings go insane.

"Lemme go so I can get ready Sa." She whispered, as he hesitantly unwrapped his arms from her waist.

Applying the concealer to her face, she smoothed it out with her sponge.

She was going for a natural look today— so only putting on lip gloss, concealer, and lashes.

Saving her outfit for last was the smartest thing, since she had no clue where they would be going.

It was currently 7 o'clock at night, so a lot of places were closed or getting ready to.

San was still sleeping, but she would be waking him soon. After all he still needed to get ready as well.

Once her makeup was done, she moved onto the outfit.

She put on a brown tube dress— just something casual? The only reason she put it on was because it would most likely fit wherever they were going.

Not too casual, and not too dressy dressy.

"Sann it's time to wake up! You said we can go out, remember?" Tavia yelled from her bathroom.