𝐓𝐄𝐍

Beverly Hills, CAMonday 3/7/23Ko'tavia Morris

Beverly Hills, CA
Monday 3/7/23
Ko'tavia Morris

"SO AS YOU ALL MAY know, we have our art museum show coming up. So I hope everyone's been working hard on your pieces!" Miriam excitingly spoke.

When she graduated from art school she was offered an internship at an art work gallery association— basically just a corporation that makes appearances at multiple museums and showcase their works.

She loved doing this.. not only did she get paid a good amount but she also became more well known. Having a whole art page now with over 9k followers.

If things went well Ko'tavia would probably stick with this job. The flexibility was good, she didn't have to show up everyday, and she could pick her hours. This job was great!

Until she was ready to get her own drawing studio of course.

"You have any idea what you're gonna showcase Ko'tavia?" Her co-worker asked lowly.

"Yes actually I do! I'm pretty excited about it too. But what about you?"

He smiled and thought before replying "I do! I'm probably gonna do a sculpture.. I like painting and all but that shit be hard as hell."

Tavia laughed a little at his accent plus she never saw him as the type to cuss. He looked pretty innocent, like the average indie white boy.

"Yea I get you. It's so tiring sometimes! Like damn my wrist be ready to detach."

The white boy shook his head and completely agreed with her, "on god though. Exactly why I hate that shit."

"My names Vincent by the way." He smiled handing her a paintbrush from the supply table.

"I know your name already boy! Or else I would've asked when the conversation first started." She sighed.

Vincent held his hands up jokingly and shook his head.

"Damn my bad then. Do you have a art instagram or something? Maybe we could partner up on that project coming soon?"

'Aight now chill white boy. My man slaughter people...'

"Yea of course! Can I see your phone?"

She typed her page into the device and followed herself from it then pulled out hers to follow him back.

"Okay coo, I'll see you around Ko'tavia. Lemme go get back to my station tho!"