𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ko'tavia MorrisLos Angeles, CA6/20/23

Ko'tavia Morris
Los Angeles, CA
6/20/23

    "OKAY WE RIGHT at the exit, come on!" Laniya huffed, pushing herself to the limit. Her legs felt about ready to fall off but she kept going anyways. Because no way she was going to let herself or Ko'tavia get caught.

Tav kept a steady paste following behind her friend. She didn't even want to look back, because she knew he was right behind her. 'Might as well cast me in a fuckin' lifetime movie.'

The sound of airplanes taking off and people rushing to their flights made Ko'tavia so envious. Because at least they were able to make their flights and go on their trips.

She actually looked forward to the Atlanta trip even though it was under bad circumstances. And now she can't even go at all.

The two girls finally reached the exit as a wave of relief fell over them. "Alright now we gotta' find the car. Luckily I remember where you parked it, right by that pole over there." Laniya sighed, pointing towards the car and holding Tav's hand tighter.

"Shit now we got to full on sprint again my chest is ready to plow the fuck in. You know I got asthma!" Tavia exclaimed.

"Girl fuck that let's go!"

Surprisingly, they didn't have to full on sprint. There was so many people crowded outside the airport trying to hop on busses and catch their rides. The two girls blended in perfectly.

But of course they were still cautious so they power walked. Until an older woman who looked fairly young stopped in front of them— blocking their path.

"I'm so sorry to ask, but would you two mind giving me a ride? I've asked all around and everyone else said no." The older woman smiled, rubbing over the visible 'baby bump' busting through her tight t-shirt.

Laniya rolled her eyes at the interruption. She didn't mean to be rude but right now just wasn't the time. "I'm sorry but we're running late to our appointment. Do you need money for an Uber?"

"How about we just take her, we might as well? Can't go back home right now anyways." Ko'tavia shrugged. Honestly she felt bad for the poor lady, out here pregnant and with no ride.

"If you guys can't it's fine! You young ladies just looked nicer than everybody else, so I had to ask." The pregnant woman smiled sadly, trying her best to make them feel bad.

Laniya sighed and did a quick look around to make sure T'Ren was no where to be found. "Ugh fine we'll take you. Our car is just down there."