Origin Of The Webhead - 4

(Y/N) didn't go straight to home that day, instead, wanting to clear his head, he went to a nearby park.

As he stared at his hand, he felt someone sneak up on him, but he didn't feel it was something dangerous.

"Hey man..." It was the dude he 'saved'.

"Yo." (Y/N) was not really in the mood for a conversation, but he didn't say that out loud.

"I'm Miles. Miles Morales." The dude extended his hand in greeting.

"(Y/N)." The tall boy met his hand, and gestured for him to sit on the bench.

"I just wanna say I'm really thankful for what you did." Miles didn't look him in the eye when saying that. "Not sure you had to break his jaw though."

"I didn't want to." (Y/N) said.

"I know man... So they gonna expel you?" Miles asked the spider-boy.

"...No." (Y/N) didn't really want to tell a stranger about his malevolent family. "Say, why were they harassing you anyways?"

"He's been on my ass since months man. No one messed with him cuz of his dad. They say he's a big CEO or some shit." Miles said.

"That won't be a problem anymore." (Y/N) cryptically told Miles. 

"That sounds cryptic as shit bro." Miles didn't prod further and decided it was time to leave. "Okay then, I'll see you around (Y/N)."

"Yeah sure..." (Y/N) waited for his acquaintance to disappear on the road before getting up himself. 

'The Parkers must be worried... I should go home.'

______

As he walked home, he thought about his powers.

They were feeling more and more like a curse to him, he didn't know he was THAT strong, and he definitely didn't want to almost end someone's life.

"What do I do with them?" He thought about a cure or something but that would have to wait for the moment.

Knocking on the door, it opened all too quickly and he was dragged into a hug by a very worried looking Aunt May.

"Are you okay!? We heard about what happened from Peter." May said, smothering the tall boy.

"Uh... yeah Mrs. Aunt May, I'm fine..." He extracted himself from the hug and headed inside the apartment.

"(Y/N)! I heard you gave a bully some mighty fine beating hahaha!" Ben was proud of the boy but his laughter died down when he saw the sorrow on the boy's face.

"He totally did Uncle Ben!" Peter added.

"I... Will be in my room." (Y/N) didn't say another word and walked towards his room, leaving the Parkers in confusion.

"You have to talk to him." May had the same worried look as Ben's.

"Yeah..."

______

(Y/N) sat on the roof his building, watching the traffic pass by, wanting to pass the time without the thoughts regarding both his future and his powers roaming in his mind.

'What can I even do... Father will stop at nothing to make sure I inherit Graythorne Inc. He'll hunt down anyone I'm close to until I do so... And these powers, Why me?'

"(Y/N)? You not feeling cold son?" The boy heard the voice of Ben Parker cut through the wind.

He put a jacket on the boy and sat besides him, both their feet dangling off the edge.