Tony Stark's Belly

New York, December 24, 2014

Gwen softly strummed her guitar, filling the hall with the sounds of her music.

She wasn't particularly keen on this, those rich assholes looked at her like she was a piece of candy.

But... it was her job, and she would do her best at it.

Her dress was uncomfortable, exposing far too much décolleté for her liking, and she had been in it for almost for 4 hours now. Alas, it was mandatory for the job, her handler had said so.

Maybe once (Y/N) got a job, she could take a break and not work this much, but as it stood, she needed to pay the bills. At least, she had a week off for the next week, it was Christmas baby.

"Exquisite." Gwen was broken from her musical trance by a sultry voice.

The woman was certainly a looker... She had long white hair... and wait...

"What do you want?" Gwen's voice was sharp and stern... but she realized she was at her workplace and this was a client. "Ma'am..."

She lowered her tone, to not attract unwanted attention.

"I was just admiring the beauty by which you strummed that guitar. Your fingers look... experienced~" The woman... Felicia, licked her lips as her eyes roamed the body of Gwen freely.

"Thank you... I appreciate the..." Gwen's brows could not narrow further, This woman tried to steal (Y/N) from her and now she was trying to steal herself. "Compliment."

Felicia, trailed a line down Gwen's body, subtly touching her curves, "Say, how much would it cost to book you for a... private session~?"

"I don't do private sessions, lady... I- Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." Gwen quickly excused herself from the uncomfortableness of this encounter. Damn, this woman did not let up.

_____

(Y/N) opened the door to their apartment after a long day of job searching, mixed with some Spider-Manning in between.

No rest for the wicked, however, as just as (Y/N) was about to enter his apartment, his hands were seized by someone larger.

It was Jeff, and he was trying to throw (Y/N) back.

Obviously, it wouldn't succeed.

MAN, CAN'T WE JUST WASTE THIS ASSHOLE?

'I would just blame it on you if that ever happens.'

BLAME IT ON THE BLACK GUY, REAL ORIGINAL (Y/N).

'You aren't a black guy... you're a fucking symbio-' His thoughts were broken Jeff aimed a punch straight at his face.

(Y/N) easily dodged the untrained punch, looking at the sneer of Jeff without flinching.

"Are you done?" (Y/N) asked unimpressed, which served to only make him angrier.

"Keep my name out of your mouth, asshole! Jenny told me everything!" He lashed out aggressively, flailing his fist at (Y/N) trying any which way to topple (Y/N), who just dodged every one of his strikes fluidly.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Jennifer look on in disbelief... oh so, she's the one that set this rabid animal at him.

What was it that made people hate him? (Y/N) wondered.

He didn't ponder long, deciding he was tired enough already, (Y/N) grabbed Jeff and choked him until he slipped into unconsciousness.

Jennifer's maw was wide open in disbelief when (Y/N) threw him towards her.