The Spider's Web - 1

New York City, October 2009

Spider-Man swung through the city. 

Months had passed since he donned the mask and (Y/N) was showing no signs of stopping. In fact he kept getting better at his job. 

His school had came to an end, so he decided to pursue a degree. But that could all wait, there was some time for him to think still.

Following his beginning as the Spider-Man, he's been vilified by a certain J. Jonah Jameson. 

A 'Reporter'/ News Editor that is hell bent on portraying him as a masked menace who causes most of the crimes he stops.

The Buildings passed by as he went through his daily patrol.

Being Spider-Man was basically his whole thing now. He barely interacted with anyone outside of his Superhero life.

He moved out of the Parker Residence, since it became way too tiresome to keep the charade up.

Swinging through the streets of NY wasn't a chore either now. Seeing as he had made an actual suit.

Right now though, he'd found another group of criminals dumb enough to rob a store in his city

"Pack it up! C'mon." The man shouted at the store owner, who terrified, complied with his every word.

"Boss! We got the Spider on our six!" One of the crew he had placed on watching duty informed from outside the store.

"Fellas! What a coincidence I find you here." The Spider landed on top on their van crouched.

Without a warning, one of the goons aimed his shotgun at him and pulled the trigger.

Spider-Man avoided the shot easily, backflipping behind the thug and sweeping his leg from under him, finishing him up by webbing him to the floor.

"Yo! Over there!" Spider-Man pointed to a spot behind the remaining 3 thugs. They didn't look over of course, instead choosing to deadpan.

"We ain't fucking nine dude!" 

"I know I know, Look I'm sorry okay..." Spider-Man let his arm down. "...Sorry for the ass whooping you're about to get! Haha!" 

The thugs didn't have the time to react when Spider-Man blitzed them with great speed. Delivering a big punch to one of them, then using his body as leverage to launch into the air and webbing the other two to the van.

"Enjoy the time in the can assholes." Spider-Man gave them a mock salute, and they watched in horror as the Spider entered the store and toyed with their boss, eventually webbing him up to a cocoon.

He brought out the webbed up man on his shoulder and placed him besides the other , Police sirens already ringing somewhere close to them.

"Adios Amigos." Spider-Man swung away quickly, probably on his way to save the day once again.