Stark And Staunch - 3

"Stay in the car." Natasha warned Happy, who looked at her weirdly.

"What are you wearing?" Happy asked her genuinely wanting to know, it was a catsuit with the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on it.

"Yeah what are you wearing?" Gwen let herself be known as she crawled down the side of the building.

"Gah! You're that Spider-Woman thing... What are you doing here?" Happy said, Gwen dropped down to the ground.

"I'm Ghost-Spider, get it right." Gwen huffed in annoyance.

"She was here before us. Come on, we don't have time to lose." Natasha addressed Gwen and moved to fiddle with the lock.

Gwen walked up to the door and pulled it clean off the hinges.

"Not fond of subtlety?" Natasha shook her head as Gwen gave her a thumbs up.

Happy just looked shocked.

They all moved in quickly, but the door breaking probably alerted security as a man came running towards them.

"Hey Hey Hey! You can't be in here." The man moved to stop them but Happy punched him in the jaw.

Natasha and Gwen looked at each other for a moment and Gwen shrugged, leaving Happy there and moving forward.

The two ladies were not in sync and it showed, as droves of security men came running towards them.

Whilst Gwen would have the muscle memory of teaming up with (Y/N), it was completely different with Natasha, She would go into every fight almost expecting long range support whilst Gwen was used to CQC.

So it resulted them not being as effective as they could be individually. 

But they both were extremely powerful women and got the job done either way.

____

Tony flew around the expo, calculating the best trajectories to make sure he loses drones, and he did. 

He didn't need to worry about the civilian casualties, since he saw Spider-Man take care of that aspect. 

Whenever there was debris, The young Spider did a fantastic job of clearing things and making sure no harm comes to the civilians.

Iron Man saw a giant golden globe statue over a fountain that was hollow and his mind did the thing it always did.

He calculated the best possible flight route to ensure that the drones would be destroyed and he would be safe.

"Kid! Get to safety, I'm gonna do a pro gamer move!" Tony Stark told Spider-Man who was riding on of the drones. 

"What the hell is that!?" Spider-Man still obeyed him and got off, taking the drone down with him.

Iron Man assured, went inside the globe, stopped midway and boosted his way out of there and lo and behold, there were fireworks in the middle of a fountain, as all of the robots couldn't turn in time.

"Fucking rad! You still got that War Monger on your ass though, Iron Man." Spider-Man couldn't warn him time however.

"Yeah I kno-" He was tackled mid air by Rhodes, as they both ragdolled their way into a nature simulation by the name of Oracle.

____

Gwen, Natasha, and Happy were now finished with the security... Well Gwen and Natasha were, Happy was finished fighting that one dude.

They entered Vanko's room but to their surprise, he was long gone.

Leaving two unlucky guards hanging by the ceiling.