The Spider's Web - 2

(Y/N) sat alone in the waiting room... waiting. Particularly for a certain Blonde chick who was buying normal clothes.

"I'm done (Y/N)... I think they are ready for you to pay." Gwen looked embarrassed for some reason.

"Okay?" (Y/N) looked at her with a raised eyebrow before getting up and going to the front counter. 

Where he saw the bill.

"A Grand!? What the- How the fuck did you manage to buy clothes worth a Grand!?" (Y/N) was incredulous and rightly so.

"Okay I might've gone overboard... But still it's all essential..." Gwen looked away from (Y/N)'s stare of disbelief.

"That's like my... entire bank account. I... What the fuck are we gonna eat Gwen?" Gwen cringed at the thought.

"I thought you were supposed to be rich!" By now the receptionist looked uncomfortable.

"I just took some money when I left home okay!? Hell, when did this turn into MY interrogation?" (Y/N) glared at her.

"Okay Okay... I'm sorry but I need all this..." She pulled him closer to whisper in his ear. "I have nothing but my suit (Y/N), please understand."

Gwen was wearing one of his shirt and pants to not arouse suspicion.

(Y/N) thought she looked cute in it but he digressed.

"...If you realllly need this stuff... I guess you can have it." (Y/N) tried to not to smile at the excitement the girl showed.

"Really!? Thank you so so so much (Y/N)." Gwen hugged (Y/N) out of sheer excitement. She pulled away quickly as she realized what she did.

"H-Hold on, This also means we both are flat broke. The assets I took back then are worth dick now. That means we both get a job. Both." Gwen looked a bit miffed at the idea.

"So are we like working parents now?" Gwen flirted with the boy who was too annoyed to understand the meaning.

"No." He moved away from her to pay for the wretched bags.

_____

"What did you even buy?" (Y/N) closed the door to his home as they entered.

"That's rude to ask you know." Gwen playfully answered.

"Excuse me? I payed a grand for it. I think I'm entitled to at least a fashion show." (Y/N) smirked seeing Gwen blush.

"...Play your cards right and one day you... might." Gwen quickly ran into the bathroom to hide her blush.

(Y/N) too blushed at the implications and moved to distract himself by hearing police chatter... and hunting for a job. Two jobs.

_____

Banner was trying his best to be sneaky, but he wasn't some secret organization's assassin. He was just a doctor... whose counterpart was anything but sneaky.

As he rounded a corner, he barely avoided a group of suits walking around discussing something in hushed tones.

He ran into a room whose door was about to close and hid behind a pillar in case anyone was around.

After a few seconds, he dared to check and thankfully there wasn't a soul here but him.

He walked towards the giant server in the far end of the room. 

Checking one final time to see if anyone was there, he removed a laptop from his bag alongside a cable.

He connected the server and the laptop together, and began typing away, trying to crack the server and gain access to the information that he wanted.