Origin Of The Webhead - 5

(Y/N) hadn't come out of his room for 3 days, and May was getting more worried by the seconds.

"Ben we should really be trying to get him outta there..." May told Ben who brushed her off.

"Pfft, he'll be fine, he's a growing kid, he's probably searching himself or something." Ben said, both of them laying in their bed.

"You really don't know anything about kids Ben..." May shook her head in disbelief. 

"I know enough May..." Ben blew her off.

_______

3 days of no sleep, and much more hard work finally resulted in something miraculous.

Web Fluid.

And some other stuff he had been working on, a suit for starters but nothing was as cool as the Web Fluid he had made.

He also went to a metal shop and welded together a wrist mounted mechanism that would allow him to shoot the web fluid the way he wanted.

He put the web shooters on his wrist for a trial run, put a cartridge inside of it and aimed at his bag on the other side of the room.

With a Thwip! The webs attached themselves to the bag and he yanked it to himself.

"Fucking A!" He began enthusiastically pulling stuff from across the room, leaving the room in a webby mess seconds later.

"Shit..." He realized he was the who has to clean it up.

After half an hour of cleaning, he was finally, yet the web had yet to dissolve, so he just bundled them up and kept them in a corner. 

He went over to his mirror and donned on the suit he built.

It was cheaply made, only for it to do the job of hiding his identity, and letting him see when swinging.

He was proud of the mask though.

(Y/N) went to his window and looked out to check if anyone was watching, then put on his mask and crawled outside of it. 

Heading towards the roof, his mind ran at a 100km p/h as he calculated the trajectories that he would need to swing.

He always had a good head on his shoulders, but it seems the spider enhanced that part of his body too.

Reaching the roof, where he learnt about his responsibility three days back, he looked down to see the bustling streets of New York.

"...It's now or never." (Y/N) breathed out.

Without thinking much further he jumped, priming his aim, he raised his wrist up in the air and pressed the button with his two fingers.

THWIP!

The first swing was janky and awkward, he almost hit the building right in front of him but he corrected himself just before he could do so.

The next one was better though still not perfect. But he was getting the hang of it by the swing.