Stark And Staunch - 2

Gwen found a moment of peace between the shouting of her boss and hectic workload which found itself on it's desk. She didn't need to worry about the Spider-Man part since (Y/N) assured her he would handle it.

'Working for Stark... Hyperion would've had my hide.'

As much as Gwen wanted to hate Tony Stark, she knew he wasn't the same as her old universe, here he was just a dumb man who liked to play the saving act.

"Gwen! If you're done sitting around. Would you like to take care of the billboard problem by the subway?" The sickening voice of Alison, her boss, interrupted her musings.

"S-Sure..." Gwen smiled not too honestly and took her phone from her desk, giving a cautious side eye before she left.

____

(Y/N) was exhausted by the time Stark Expo rolled, he had been Spider-Man across the city, stopping crime by the dozen, all on his own. Most of the police force had been used up in making the Expo go smoothly.

"Just stand down mate..." He tiredly told a guy holding a woman as a hostage.

"Spider-Man! Please, Please h-help me!" The woman cried out, as Spider-Man tiredly nodded.

"Don't worry Ma'am. I got this." Spider-Man quickly webbed the thief's armed hand onto the wall, allowing the woman to escape.

"Don't fire it brother. Unless you want your hand to go kaputz... I'll post it on Liveleak if you're gonna do it though." (Y/N) took out his camera from his bag.

"N-No! Get me outta here! Someone help!" The thief looked distressed.

"Really dude? Whatever... I called the police, they'll help you outta there." (Y/N) quickly put his camera back in his bag and jumped away, swinging towards Stark Expo.

"Thank you Spider-Man!" He heard the woman shout as he swung towards the very bright Expo, Preparing himself for the job that awaited him.

Shooting pictures of rich men and women.

He just hoped that crime didn't go out of hand when he did so.

____

"Betty!" J. Jonah shouted at his assistant.

"Betty is my sister, I'm Brittany..." Brittany corrected J.J.J.

"Yeah whatever! Where is (L/N)?!" J.J.J. pushed aside a woman who dared to stall by their small little booth.

"He texted that he's gonna be here soon." Brittany placated the boss.

"What!? I told him to be here earlier than us!" J.J.J shouted and it looked like he was about to burst open with anger.

Just then (Y/N) arrived running towards them.

"(L/N)! I'm gonna cut your salary for this!" J.J.J.'s threats were not lost on him, he had seen many people get fired for less. "Now go! Get me some photographs and they better be good!"

"Y-Yes sir!" (Y/N) gave a mock salute and ran towards where the actual presentations were taking place.

____

Hammer pretentiously danced as he came onto the stage with jazz music playing in the background.

(Y/N) groaned as he tiredly took photos. He was stood right by the stage along with the other photographers.

He could see Gwen from here, standing right behind the stage.

He had decided he would find some time after this whole event to properly ask her out.