Fate Spins It's Web

New York, 2014

(Y/N) sat alone on the dais, this woman could really take her time.

YOU'RE NOT EXACTLY ALONE.

'Yeah, but you're as useless as a braindead mole, when it comes to conversation at least.'

WHAT A DICK. YOU KNOW, YOU'RE CHILDHOOD REALLY EXPLAINS WHY YOU'RE SUCH AN INSUFFERABLE TWAT.

'Shut up. I'm not above making a kebab out of you. Wonder what you would taste like...'

SHE'S HERE, PAY ATTENTION DICKWAD.

(Y/N) immediately looked up to see a bald lady standing expectantly in front of giant doors.

"Welcome to the Sanctum Sanctorum, I am sorry to have kept you waiting." The Ancient One saw (Y/N) kip-up almost instantly to where she was. "In better tidings, I see."

"Cannot be sulking when you have a city to save." (Y/N) said moving to shake her hand, only for her to look at him weirdly. "Okay... Let's get straight to the point then..."

"I already know what you are here for. It is something I cannot provide." The Ancient One waved him off but did open the front door, magically. "Come, have a tea with me."

"Eh... What the hell." (Y/N) shrugged and followed her in. 

____

ASK HER TO SUMMON THE PORTAL.

'She's gonna reject it.'

JUST DO IT DUMBASS, YOU'LL NEVER BE SATISFIED IF YOU DON'T.

"Bald Lady... I have a request." (Y/N) said and looked The Ancient One in the eye for any clue of her already knowing. "...You don't know what I'm gonna ask?"

"I'm not omniscient, if that is what you're referring to. But I can take a gander." The Ancient One gave him an eerie smile. 

"Can you at least summon a portal? I want to... just look at it if nothing else." (Y/N)'s request was sincere, The Ancient One couldn't help the smile that came to her face, this time different from the eerie one from before.

"I... cannot." She saw his face fall, not in sadness but in acceptance. "...If you just sit here, Come on, We have quite some preparations to do."

(Y/N)'s face immediately lit up as he kipped up from the seat.

"Let's get going then!"

____

(Y/N) didn't how long they were down here in this dank dungeon, The bald lady had been chanting non stop for 2 hours now.

It creeped (Y/N) out.

Thankfully a certain symbiote was there to keep him company.

DON'T THANK ME JUST YET.

'I'm never thanking you ever, dumbass.'

YOU'RE THE DUMBASS.

Suddenly the ominous chanting from the bald lady's mouth stopped, the room shuddered in a sudden violence just as she did.

It kept shuddering, increasing in intensity, as green cracks started to appear all throughout the room.

The Ancient One's eyes opened suddenly, Her normally unassuming eyes replaced by bright glowing orbs, (Y/N) began being pushed back from where he stood. 

(Y/N) held himself down, him being too strong for the force to knock back.

Suddenly (Y/N) noticed a fizzle in the air in front of the bald lady, a spark of green.