I Bless The Rains Down In Africa

Salvage Yard, Coast Of Africa

On the port of one of the largest salvage yards in Africa lay dormant a ship entitled Churchill from Great Britain.

The inside of it was anything but dormant though, as men of various ages and ethnicities ran around doing their jobs, namely categorizing weapons that would be sold to some African warlord.

This was Klaue's business, his work, his life.

The man himself was sitting in his office aboard the brig, talking to the previously mentioned warlord.

He was wearing a Spider-Man hoodie.

Capitalism wouldn't just keel over for some masked vigilante, especially for not one as popular as Spider-Man.

He had merch even if he didn't want it.

Not official merch of course... Bootlegs, they sold like fire in the market.

None of it was legal... however much Klaue wished it to be... believe it or not, Spider-Man merch was his No. 1 means of earning.

Even eclipsing the business of blood.

Of course, his... vibranium was worth much more... but if he partnered up with Spider-Man or even the rest of the Avengers...

It would make him a billionaire for sure.

But alas, that was a pipe dream, he needed to focus on his weapons business right now more than anything.

"You will make it right or the next missiles I sent you will come very much faster." He threatened the warlord before cutting the call and switching to another. "Now minister, where were we?"

Before any more deals could be made, the lights went off as screams of panic wrung around.

They were illegal arms traders, the light usually meant a bust... or something much worse.

Ulysses nervously reached for his gun.

He walked towards the dark corridor at the end of his office.

He thought he saw a figure move in the darkness, so being an arms dealer he relied on his instinct and fired a bullet into the darkness.

Not a moment later, the gun was out of his hand and laid on the table, along with all the bullets... even the one he fired.

Klaue looked back at the culprit of this 'crime'.

"Yeah... The enhanced..." Two siblings... twins entered, the brother looking calmer than the girl.

They were quite famous at the moment, known for bum-rushing entire operations within moments.

Yet he also knew they weren't without a leader or a figurehead.

"Nice hoodie." The girl stated casually. "I'll take it."

Without warning, the hoodie was yanked off him and into her hands, she scoffed in disgust at him and wore the thing over her dress.

"She's a big fan of the spider." Pietro waved off Klaue's look of confusion.

"Pavúk, they call him in our tongue." Wanda elaborated.

Klaue tutted his tongue, his interest in the Spider did not exist beyond his merchandising potential.

"Let's get this back on track, eh, Gentlepeople?" He had a shirt under his hoodie thankfully. "I'm sorry about Strucker, by the way."

The two looked at each other, suddenly unsure about their position of power.