EIGHT

The morning comes and I toss around in the comfortable bed. My hand rests under the pillow and I adjust my hips as I lie on my stomach. The room smells of cologne and I hear the sound of running water and someone singing in the shower. My eyes shut open and instead of usually seeing Sebastian in the morning, I see an empty spot in the king sized bed. I instantly sit up, almost too fast, and my head begins to pound and spin.

"Ow." I say. I lie down on my back and close my eyes while pressing my hand to my head.

"Down to the wire," the voice in the bathroom sings, "I wanted water, but I walked through fire."

The water shuts off and the voice stops singing the lyrics and instead hums. It hits me what happened last night and I realize that I'm in Shawn's bed.

Damn, he has a good voice. Attractive face, fit body, and killer voice? Geez, this boy has it all. He's been blessed.

I hear the bathroom door open and Shawn stops humming. I'm afraid to open my eyes. The last time I saw him, he made out with me in his bed after I orgasmed for the second time.

"Well good morning sunshine." Shawn says in a sarcastic voice. With my other hand I flip him off and he chuckles. "How's your hangover?"

"Terrible." I reply. I remove my hand from my head and slowly sit up with my eyes still shut. I finally open them and see Shawn's toned and muscular back as he wears just a white towel around his waist. I see his tattoo more clearly and I gently bite at my bottom lip. He turns around and I stop staring at him. "I thought hangovers only happened in the movies."

"You've never drank before?" Shawn asks. He rifles through his drawer and then leans against the drawer and faces me.

Jasmine, he is looking right at you, don't you dare look at his print.

"I have. But I've always stopped myself from going past my limit." I say.

"Oh." His facial expression drops. "I'm sorry if I peer pressured you into drinking."

"No, no. You were fine. Honest. You were. It was fine." I nod my head.

"Good, cause I was worried for a moment." He walks over to his bedside dresser besides me and takes a seat on the edge of the bed. "You feeling nauseous?"

"A bit." I nod. "But my head is pounding so hard."

"Want an ibuprofen?" He offers me. I nod my head and he gets up and heads out the room.

I look around the room and see an acoustic guitar in the corner of the room. Above hanging on the white wall were two more guitars, but they were electric. And he plays the guitar? That explains why he was so good with his fingers. My eyes avert around the neatly kept room and finally I look at the floor by my side. I gasp as I see my clothes on the floor. I pull back the covers and see that I'm wearing a shirt of his that went to my knees. Shawn walks in the room, but is now wearing joggers, and has a glass of water and a bottle of pills in his hand.

"Shawn."
"Jasmine?"

"Why are my clothes on the floor?" I point to my dress, the jacket, my bra, and my underwear on the floor.

"Hm? Oh!" Shawn chuckles. "Here, take these first and I'll tell you."

I take the bottle of Advil from his hands and unscrew it, pop two pills, hand him the bottle, and drink the glass of water. I set the empty cup down on the bedside table besides me and Shawn places his hand on my knee.

"So you know what happened last night?" He asks me. I nod my head.

"You went down on me." I say. "Twice."