twenty-three

At three in the afternoon, Charlie has woken up and she, Paige, and I talked about last night. Charlie talked about how she was talking to some girls when she and Matt started to talk again.

"So, how did you guys end up at our place?" Paige asks Charlie.

"It was the only place near." Charlie replied.

"Why couldn't you guys do it some place else?" I asked.

"Like maybe the back seat of his car?" Paige suggested.

"That's what I suggested but he said it wouldn't work with the position we had sex in." Charlie says.

"Okay - enough of the sex talk please." I say to both girls.

"Sorry; forgot little miss virgin here can't stand the talk of sex." Charlie sarcastically tells me.

"But she didn't have a problem sucking Shawn's dick lasts night." Paige tells Charlie.

I gasp. She knows!? I hit her with a throw pillow.

"You sucked his dick last night?!" Charlie shouts at me.

"Shut up!" I tell Charlie. "Paige, how do you know?"

"I went to the bathroom after you walked out. And I heard Shawn and Jack talk about it." She tells me. "How'd you learn to go down on guys anyways?"

"I...may or may not have read your...Cosmo magazines." I shyly smile at Paige.

Charlie nods in approval. "Nice one. That's pretty good."

"Stop, I feel to embarrassed."

"Don't be!" Paige consoles me. "But um, you know you have to spill."

"I don't remember it all. I was drunk and in the heat of the moment."

"Okay, but bigger question: is he...big?" Charlie asked me.

"Charlie! I am not going to tell you the size of my boyfriend's privates!" I say.

"That's a yes." Paige says. "Plus, you've heard the stories."

"Shit, yeah. Those are good stories." Charlie nods.

"Stories? What stories?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing." Charlie says.

"No, tell me." I demand. "Now!"

"We're not gonna -"

"Massive," I mutter.

"What's that now?" Charlie asks me.

"Massive," I repeat, but a little louder.

Paige smirks as Charlie laughs. Charlie laughs and snorts, causing Paige to laugh.

"What's the story?" I ask them.

"There...aren't...any." Charlie stifles between laughs.

"I knew you would fall for that!" Paige laughs at me.

Angered that they lied to me to get me to spill a secret about Shawn, I throw the couch pillows at them. "That wasn't funny."

"Alright, sorry, sorry," Paige apologizes to me.

"But, now that we have mentioned that topic..." Charlie begins, "have you thought about it?"

"Sex?"

"Yeah."

"Yes and No." I answer truthfully.

"Tell us." Paige says. "You know that we can help you."

And Paige and Charlie are honest. They're very open about their sex life. They talk about what they did, with who, what position, and stuff like that. And they're very detailed, too. Charlie and Paige know about sex - and health - so much that in high school, people would go to them for sexual advice and health questions. "We should start a sex and health business." Paige once told Charlie during Senior Year.

"Well," I begin, "when he went down on me, it was like, nothing I've ever felt before."

"It released a sexual stimulant within you." Charlie tells me. "That happened to me the first time I made out with a guy. But the moment there is sexual contact, there are stimulants that make you feel and think about sex with that person."

"Continue on," Paige tells me.

"And then, he and I did stuff in his car." I recall. "And then I gave him a blow job."

"It's perfectly normal to think about sex after having oral." Paige tells me. "The same thing happened with Jack and I sophomore year. We started to get to know one another and then we started to feel and sex was on our mind all the time."

"But let me tell you something I hate." Charlie says. "You remain a virgin until you are ready to lose it. If you lose it to someone you've known for two hours, or two years, it's perfectly normal. In fact, from my perspective, I think it's fine to lose it to someone you trust or someone off the street. That way you get comfortable with yourself and with what you want for future references."

"Have you been thinking about sex with Shawn? Like soon?" Paige asks me.

"Kind of." I say.

"Jasmine, if you saw Shawn tonight, would you want to have sex with him?"

"Possibly."

"Well here's a piece of information. Sex is going to hurt. There's so such thing as a perfect first time." Charlie tells me.

"It's more like you going "ooh, wait, yeah, okay, there." Then, "no wait, uh, hold up. Okay yeah, go." Not really that perfect orgasm moment."

"Wait, you forgot "wait, not to fast. Yeah, that's fine." Charlie adds, laughing. The three of us talk more and I feel more comfortable and open with talking about sex and my sex life with Shawn. After all, isn't that the point of having friends you trust?
__________
"My mom wants to meet you." His bare, muscular back is turned to me as he continues to wash dishes. We had just finished eating orange chicken with pan fried noodles.

"I wanna meet her too." Shawn replies.

"Really? You don't think it's too soon?" I ask as I hop off the kitchen stool.

"No, I don't really think there's a right or wrong time to meet someone's parents." He says. The water faucet turns off and Shawn turns around. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his body and tilt my head back to look him in the eyes.

"I liked seeing your back." I say.

"Too bad." He smirks.

"But I like seeing your front."

"Why's that?"

I shrug. "Something about your eyes."

Shawn leans down and places a kiss at my forehead. I close my eyes and think about what Charlie, Paige, and I talked about earlier today.

"What're you thinking about?" Shawn asks me.

"Nothing," I say, opening my eyes. His eyes meet mine and I get on my toes to give Shawn a light peck. After doing so, I get out of his grip to walk to the living room.

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask him.

"Sure. What're you in the mood for?" He replies as he walks over to the couch.

"Horror film."

"Alright." Shawn grabs the control and heads to Netflix. As he logs in, he searches through the Horror section. "What movie?"

"Let's watch Carrie," I tell him.

He starts the movie and I extend my legs out and relax them on the table, placing a pillow on my lap. Shawn lies down on the couch and rests his head on the pillow on my lap. Throughout the film I can think of one thing, and one thing only - sex with Shawn.