forty-two

[shawn]

"Hey! Wake up! Hello!?"

"Shawn! Wake the fuck up!"

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. Jasmine is on my chest, her sweater as a blanket and my right arm as a pillow. I look around and see that we're under the Willow tree.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" My mom shouts from the other side of the lake. She's there with Liam and Scott. Not wanting to scare Jasmine awake, I simply put my hand up and wave before lying back down.

She looks so beautiful, so peaceful. Her chest slowly rides up and down. Her long, black hair slightly covers her face.

I run my hand up her naked thigh and then down. "Baby?"

Her nose wrinkles. I move my hand to her back side, squeezing snd massaging it. "Jasmine?"

"Hm," she mumbles, her eyes closed.

"Jasmine, wake up. We have to go inside." I tell her.

She doesn't open her eyes, "But we are inside."

"No, because I remember I came on the grass." Jasmine opens her eyes and blinks a couple of times. I watch as she pushes her hair back, looking around.

"Can you walk now?" I ask her.

Jasmine quickly turns and slaps my arm, giggling. "Hush up!"

"Good morning to you, too, beautiful." I smirk. Jasmine bites down on her pink lip and leans in. I kiss her lips over and over. "They're waiting for us."

"Is the canoe here?" Jasmine asks me. She stands up and it's then that I remember she doesn't have her shorts on.

"Shit!" I quickly tug at her arm and drag her down.

"Ow!" She says.

"Where are your shorts?" I ask her.

"Where'd you throw them?" Jasmine replies.

I look around in a frantic search for her shorts. Jasmine laughs and I realize that they're right under me. But that's not what she's laughing at. I look down and see the stain of my cum on her shorts. I thought I ejaculated on the grass, but I must have forgotten where I put her shorts.

"At least I pulled out." I shrug, and Jasmine laughs wilder, a little short coming from her nose. God, she was beautiful.

"Give me them." She pushes me and I roll off her shorts. Jasmine stands up and slides them on over her smooth legs, buttoning and zipping them up. She looks down at the stain. "I'll just use my sweater to cover it."

But it was no use. The sweater was too short by an inch and there was no way of covering a huge stain like that. So I did the first thing that came to my mind.

As Jasmine and I pushed the canoe carefully onto the water, I pushed her in the lake. She fell back in the shallow part, but it was enough to soak her shorts and half of her hair.

"Sorry babe!" I tell her and help her into the canoe.

"Did you push her!?" My mom shouts at me from across the lake.

"No, Karen!" Jasmine shouts back as she gets into the canoe. "I fell!"

Karen turns and walks away into the house. I get in the canoe and paddle over to the house.

"Now I'm gonna have to shower." Jasmine says. "But thanks for getting the stain out."

"No problem." I smile.