sixty

By the time it was 12:50, everyone was asleep. Chandler and Chloe slept in his room down the hall, and my parents slept in their room downstairs. I rest on my knees, reaching for my box of mason jars under my bed. After failing to reach with my arms, I lie on my side and reach with my legs. I grab the box with my feet and crawl back. After getting the box out, I sit up and wander through it.

I grab my jars that I needed and removed the ones that I didn't. Grabbing another box, I grab the paints and the brushes that I would need before getting up and heading to my closet. I open the door and remove my shirt, leaving me in my blue bralette, as I grabbed my painting shirt - which was an oversized white dress shirt. I button it on and grab my box and phone before quietly exiting the bedroom and heading for the door at the end of the hall that led to the attic.

Once upstairs in the attic, I set the box down on the floor. I tie my hair up in a bun and pad over to a dresser. All my art supplies were in there along with the cream bed sheet that I always laid down on the floor.

I look at my phone and see that it's now one in the morning. The door creaks open as I push back the curtains to allow some of the moonlight in.

"Jasmine?"

"In here," I call to Shawn. "I'm just lighting candles."

Shawn steps inside and closes the door. I head to another dresser and open it, grabbing a few candles. I set them up a few feet away from the bed sheet and light them up.

"What're you doing?" Shawn asks me.

"Take off your shirt." I say.

"What?" He asks me.

"I painted you up here," I reply as I stand up and walk towards him. "But I want to paint on you."

"You...want to paint on me?" Shawn asks.

I nod. "I want to paint on your back. Now, please, take off your shirt."

Shawn gives me a questionable stare. He nods and licks his lips. "Alright. I'll take off my shirt."

"Thank you."

I walk over to the sheet and grab my jars of water and paint and my brushes. Shawn takes off his shirt and places it on the cushioned windowsill. He lets out a chuckle and I blush. I rode him while we had sex on there.

He lies down on his stomach against the sheet. I straddle his lower back and dip a brush in the jar.

"So, what are you gonna draw anyways?" Shawn asks me.

"Starry Night." I say.

"Didn't you draw that on Diana?"

"Yeah. You both have nice backs for that."

I dip my brush into blue and mix it with a little black and a little white as I try to get the perfect blue. Once I do, I begin to paint on his back.

Shawn giggles. "It tickles."
"Hold still," I reply.
"Remember the last time I didn't hold still?"
"Shawn, I will draw a dick on your back if you remind me about that."

He lets out a laugh and I crack a smile.

"Alright, alright. I won't," he says.
"Thank you." I reply.

"So, how'd you get into painting?" Shawn asks me.

"I thought I told you this," I reply.

"Yeah. But you just didn't really tell me more about it." He says. "I wanna know."

I dip my brush back into the paint and then stroke more on his back. His muscles flex for a moment and I find myself lost looking at them. I snap myself out of the thought by clearing my throat.