The Truth

Jacob POV

I should tell her at the mall. My mind kept racing thinking if I should tell her. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. My eyes traveled up to the person who opened the door. There before me was Ness in a strapless sundress with black flats on and to top it off a bun in her hair."Hey Jake!" her beautiful voice chimes. "Hey Nessie you look beautiful" I say back.

Renesmee blushed a deep red which made me smile. I embraced her in a tight hug and she did the same. Bella and Alice came to the door.

"Jake! Call before you come, almost gave me a heart attack" Bella sarcastic voice says.

Jacob: Almost considering you are a stone

We both share a laugh l, I see Ness on the side of me before I had a chance to say anything.

Alice: Well hello to you Jacob. I'm hurt

Jacob: Aw Alice I could never forget you

Alice: I know

Alice and Bella embraced me in the tightest hug ever!

Jacob: Can't.................BREATH!!!

Renesmee: Mom! Aunt Ali! Stop you're hurting him

Next thing I knew she pulled me away in a blink of an eye. I was light headed from the lose of air. Nessie put my head on her lap letting me catch air.

Bella: Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jake

Alice: Yea me too, so sorry Jake

I finally catch my breath.

Jacob: It's fine

I get up from the floor and back on my feet. I look at Nessie who frowned but when she saw me looking at her she smiled. I put my hand out and she takes it.

I yank her to her feet but she stumbles and I catch her! She falls into my arms as I grasp her. She blushes a dark red. She rests her head on my chest.

Bella: Um Nessie what are you doing

Renesmee: Um nothing!

Nessie gets off my chest and stands on her own blushing a red color.

Jacob: Well we should get going

Renesmee: Yea we'll be back in like 3 to 4 hours see you later mom and you to Aunt Ali

Bella: Bye Jake bye Nessie

Alice: Bye Jake and you too my lil cupcake

Renesmee POV

We hop into Rader, that was his car I named it when he got it. Jake turned on the radio and I plug my phone in and start to play my favorite playlist from spotify songs to sing in the car.

Stay with me by Sam Smith started to play. I could feel my cheeks heat up, this song made me think of Jake. I guess Jake could see I was lost in thought.

Jacob: What's wrong

Renesmee: Oh..... Um...... Nothing

Jacob: Nessie I know you, what's wrong

Renesmee: It's nothing

Jacob: Ok but I need to tell you something at the mall ok

Renesmee: Ok

I go back to being deep in thought. I wonder what Jake wants to tell me. My mind just went to Jake. I looked at his lips, yummy. Stop it Nessie snap out of it my brain was scolding itself, wow! My mind finally settled down when it knew that it couldn't help itself.