Labor

Renesmee POV
Pain. All of it results to pain. My pierced screams now numb me. My back has been breaking and repairing for several hours. The babies seem to be trying to claw their way out. Jake sits in the corner crying which was horrible to see. I need him, even though in this pain I still needed him. The light in the room kept zoning out as the pain became more excruciating killing my body. Mom came in lifting my broken body earning a loud scream to erupt deep in the bottom of my belly. 

"Sweetie shush it's ok momma's here."

She brings a cup closer to my face letting it come between my lips. The substances then hits my tastebuds making them dance on sight. As it slides down my trout and finally reaches my little ones the pain seemed to stop. I felt relive and started to chug down the blood. I look over to see Jake's body coming out of its spiral into a fallen boy. His expression still the same; in pain and tears draping his face. I longed to kiss those red plump lips but the body state I was in told me otherwise.

"Jake."

My voice was weaker than I thought. The break and the hurt shined through. Jake body shock and the color returned towards his face. He sat up against the white stoned wall as his eyes moved towards my dysfunctional body. He ran to me placing his lips on mine. It was all I ever wanted. It was incredible. I loved him so much. He made being in this state so much more bearable. I accidentally bite his lip as his blood swept into my dry mouth.

As it swept into my mouth it started a sorta frenzy. It was unbearable to stop. It was sweet yet tangy and the blood kept me close to his skin. Wanting more I thrash at his head. I needed it. I know I shouldn't but I don't know. It was like the blood filled me made me invincible. But then I heard her.Her voice so small yet powerful stopped me in my tracks.

"Momma stop you're hurting daddy I'll take care of these guys."

I stop I let Jake go and I sit and cry. I cry because I hurt Jake, I cry because I heard my child, I cry because the pain is a horrible feeling deep inside me. I cry, I can't believe I'm crying. But I am and that's ok. I cry because I messed up. I cry into Jake's head begging for him to forgive me. I cry for him to understand that I didn't want to. I cry because Jake and these babies are my life and not to have him kills me harder then ever. I knew he wouldn't forgive me but deep down I hope he would. 

"Babe I love you and I will always forgive you."

He kisses my cheek with his bloody lip as my mom gives him a rag, he apples it to his lip walking around my bed. I scout over and he gets into the bed. I put my head into his armpit finding the warmth very soothing. 

"I don't think this is how you're supposed to be in labor."

"Well I got you so it's so much better."

He hugs me then daddy came in, his smile was kind and his cold hands is what I needed the most. Daddy soon came putting his icy fingers around me. I smile hugging back loving the coolness take over me. It was as though with the babies their werewolf was keeping me hot. It was horrible feeling like you're in a hot room by yourself and no one feels it. Daddy let me hug tighter as mommy soon joined. It was beautifully cold and it really helped me. 

They release me from my hug and then the babies kick. I feel bones crack and in an a a second I saw white. I wanted to scream but all that came out was nothing. White turned into black and now I was in a sea full of dark. I wanted Jake, I wanted mom, I wanted daddy but I couldn't say anything. I was paralyzed into place not being able to do anything. For once I wanted to feel, I wanted to feel the pain the babies have as Jake holds me making me feel better but I can't. I feel nothing and that scared me. I was scared for my life but one constant thought was my new family who needed me.

I wasn't afraid for me, no I can't be afraid for me. I'm afraid for Jake to have to raise our kids alone, I'm afraid my babies will have to grow up without their mother. It's not me I'm afraid for I'm afraid for my family. My family the one that I created and I need to be their to raise it.

Jacob's POV

I'm afraid for Ness, her body was unresponsive to the contractions and her body lay dead. I cry into the corner blaming myself for this. Edward looks at me anger holding into his face, but I wouldn't blame him his baby girl is dying thanks to me. Ness has to live, Ness has to LIVE. I can't go on without her, Ness...Ness is my world and I can't loose her. I keep going into her blank mind calling her. It was useless but it was worth I need my sweet Nessie. 

I call for I think was two hours and then I heard a small voice. I cry harder begging for her to just open her eyes and to be okay. She needs to be ok. She has to be ok. Edward looks at me again but hope joining his face. I give a confused look into I hear it. I hear her voice and it made me okay again. I love her, oh my god I love her with all my heart. Nessie is my heart. But I couldn't dwell to long because in the mont of seconds she was pushing out our first child. I run to her side trying to sooth her loud screams. 

Red head was at her toes grabbing the baby.

"PUSH! PUSH! PUSH! NESSIE PUSHHHH!"

With a loud cry the baby was out. Nessie cries into my side. Bells cuts the cord handing the baby to me. "It's a girl." Bella whispers as Ness and I look at the beautiful child. Carlisle pushes an small baby bed to me as I sit our baby in it. Her eyes still close but it was as thigh I already knew her. 

"Alright the next baby coming Edward you turn." Bella screams.

Edward gets ready and then Ness starts to push. Again the screams of her loud agonizing pain filled the room as I again try and sooth her discomfort. I whisper things that only we could understand and little ancient stories of princess trying to make sure she was ok. 

"PUSH NESSIE! SWEETIE PUSH! I SEE THE HEAD! PUSH SWEETIE ALMOST THERE!"

Within five more pushes the second child was out. Bella again cutting the cord but this time giving Nessie the baby. Nessie eyes gleamed as her tears touched the child. The baby yearned to Nessie as her smile was draped across her face.

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy!"

I smile wider looking at the baby. Aww my little man, my little man. I then put the baby into a different bed to let sleep until we got his brother or sister out of his mother. The last bay came with easy not really causing Ness any pain. It was a girl and she was absolutely beautiful.

I bring all of us together in a small huddle just our new family. Nessie and I cried long and hard with smiles deep across our face. "Now what are our baits name Jakey?"

"Well... I pick one you pick one then we both pick our last baby girl's name."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Babies are now in our life and something tells me we'll have a baby getting something special! You guys are going to pick the name ok! 

Remember I need 

-A girl name

-A boy name

-A girl name

OK BYE FRIES LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!