New friends

(Thank you to the people who comment or vote! You guys make my day happier and full of unicorns so thank you, I can truly say I love you my lil fries!)

Jacob's POV
Ness was my main focus. As the trampy girls starred twirling their hair with their fingers at me I just stared at my beautiful fiancé. My hands natural meet her waist as she sits at the table listening to the teacher very throughly. The glow in her eyes sparked something in me. I loved the way her body seemed to take in everything with positivity. She was natural stunning, beautiful, wonderful. All round perfect person. I get lost just think about her.

Ness kisses my cheek then whispers "Keep thinking that way and you'll have more little ones." I look at her shock as she just smirks. I rub her risen stomach think of our babies. Ours. These babies are ours. Ness was finally mine and we finally had ours. We finally have something together. I love her. I love her so much. Ness...Ness.

Class finally ends as we get up walking to our next class. She looks at me kissing my cheek. That girl Lucy...Licy "LUCKY!" she screams at me. I jump and just look at the browned skinned girl.

"Hey Ness I was wondering if you would want to hang out after school?"

"Uh maybe you can just come to my house...If you want."

"Yea that's cool see you at lunch Renesmee."

Ness soon clings back to me her body molding perfectly into my side. As we walk I here most girls conversation about code names for me. Ness just growls at them making them just roll their eyes. Oh god Nessie hates when people underestimate them. I hold her back whispering soft yet effective words into her faired toned ear. We finally get to class and sit in the back once more. This time all the girls seem to sit next to us.

Ness moves closer to me making me feel proud that she's proud to be with me. God how'd I get so lucky. I kiss her cheek again before returning back to the board. She snuggles into my arm. Her mind opened to me I leave my thoughts with her. I soon hear a light breath tickle my arm to see her fast asleep. I smile loving the sight. I put her head on the table covering her with my black jacket.

The teacher soon noticed Ness sleeping and came towards us. I growl low and long giving him a warning of if he touches her he's dead. HE taps her shoulder and she soon wakes up. She shakes and then blushes a deep red. I hand the teacher the note starring daggers at him. He reads it giving a slight apologize before returning the front of the class.

"Jake...the babies."

"What?"

"The babies they're coming!"

I panic and grab her bridal style running out the room. She starts to scream in pain. I soon start to feel it and it was unbearable. I still run trying my hardest not to drop her. Once in the car I call Bella telling her to come get us.