First Day

Renesmee's POV

It was the first day of school and I was more nervous then I thought. Aunt Ail dressed me up beautifully and she put contacts in so they wouldn't notice the eye color. It wasn't that I was going to be with the tallest boy in school or that I was paler then any other person nor was it my stomach. I felt that going to this new school and meet new people frightened me. Mommy said that if at any time I need to leave just to call and she'll take me home. I can do this I chant in my head trying not to puke on the floor. Jake grabs my hand kissing. He then brings me to the garage as we get into the Black Range Rover. After ten minutes we arrive at the school.

Everyone eyes already were landed to the car but as soon as Jake walked out he everyone seemed to look harder. He walks to the passenger side to get me out of the car. I step out and felt like my stomach was a red sign as eyes went to it. I hide behind Jake walking to the school. As I step foot in a class I hurry to the back. Jake calmly sits next to me. A brown curly haired girl walked by me seating a hand on my stomach.

"I'm Lucky!"

"Hello."

"Don't be shy what's your name?"

"Renesmee but everyone calls me Nessie."

"Cute! If you're worried about the whole big stomach thing a lot of girls are prego too."

"Thanks I guess."

"Hey I know your one third vampire so stop runnin the act."

"How you know?!"

"Because I'm a witch half vampire."

"So you get me?"

"Correct so lets try this again. Hi I'm Lucky!"

"Nessie."

"FYI Nessie my real name is Luckycila, being half black kinda brings a funny spin on life."

This girl seemed cool. I look at Jake to see him gritting his teeth towards a brown haired boy. I look over to the brown haired boy who seemed to be making flirtatious eyes at me. I growl low moving closer to Jake. He grips my waist pulling me into a soft yet passionate kiss. I kiss back smiling hard, I look over to Lucky who was smirking.

"Cute!" she whispered to me.

I smile in return laughing at how she thought this wasn't everyday. Jake keeps his fingers laced around my waist as the teacher walks in. The teacher looked young and had an odd oder. Since I had became pregnant my whole body has been more aware. Now mom and dad smelled very nasty and it didn't smell very pleasant but I still hugged and kissed them. I look bad at the young teacher who's name is Mr.Andrew. I look back at the board feeling a tad bit thirsty. I tap Jake knowing the babies where hungry. Jake fishes out my cup putting the straw to my lips. I drink fast as the burring sensation in my throat.