Like I'm Gonna Lose You

{Sorry baby fries for not updating! Got someone new in my life and he really makes want to just be with him soooo..... If my online family wants to know more feel free to DM me and I'll tell you everything! Okay love you guys ready for this story? Alright lets go!}

SUMT ALERT! 

Renesmee POV

I wrap my hand around Jake holding on for dear life. We had 14 days until the fight. I was scared and wanted nothing more but to make love to him like my life depended on it. I kiss Jake's neck urging him on more. He moans slowly pushing on the bed. I lay spread out lips parted waiting for Jake's next move. He looks at me smirking moving to me like a predator. I whimper but he just tells me to 'shush'. I lick my lips as he places his on mine. I gladly accept him pulling him closer to me. His tongue licks my bottom slowly and I open my mouth. His tongue invades my me keeping me busy. His hands run down my curves. 

 He gets to my shirt pulling it over my head breaking the kiss. He looks at my now exposed skin playing with my lace bra. I blush hard feeling in his black soft hair. He smirks at me pushing his head to give me a slight kiss. He holds my body cradling me like his baby. I push my hot sweating body on him grinding myself on him. I hear a small groan come from Jake and I feel my eyes cloud with lust. I look into Jake's eyes to see they are completely black. I smile: his lust was taking over his body. 

I fumble over Jake's body, trying to find his boxers. My hand finally reaches them and I put my two small hands inside. I finally reach my destination pulling on his cock, the sounds he made gave me so much joy. I couldn't take the feeling of his pre cum not in me. I roughly pull his boxers down to meet a very happy mini Jake smiling at me. "Nessie... Stop Playing!" he moans softly. I grab my lace panties pushing them off my body to reveal a soaking wet vagina. Jake licks his lips before diving his head in my wet cave. His tongue spikes at my hole making it hard not to release loud moans.

He grabs my clasp taking it off to reveal my perking nipples. He twists my nipples softly, still spiking at my wet cavern. I hands moved around not knowing what to do with myself. Jake abruptly stops and without warning shoves his whole manhood inside. I scream at the pain and as the slow steady pumps as the pain soon subsides and now was sweet pleasures. His slow steady pumps now were hard rapid pumps going deeper and deeper. The sweet sounds that erupting from both him and me. The sweet smell of the intense love filled the air making it hard not to scream his name. 

He kissed my boobs licking the perked nipple. He bites my left nipple still jerking his body hard into me. His bites were soft but got harder and harder and the amazing feeling was unshakeable. "J A K E." I say in short raggeded voice. My body trembles as a hot juice leaves me making me scream in estacy. My vagina walls contract and become tight. In minutes Jake's six long streams of sperm bringing themselves inside me. Jake rides his high out before slowly bringing himself out of me.

He looks me in the eyes kissing my lips. I smile hard kissing hard. Abruptly I hear short giggles from outside the door. I panic reaching for all my clothes and putting them on. I open the door to see three littles ones on the floor laughing hard. I look over at Jake to see him also laughing. "Mommy and Daddy nasty!" Willy laughs his bright red hair falling in different places. " Kids what can I say." Jake says in between laughter. 'My family' I think smiling at all of this craziness that I live with. "Love you mommy and daddy!" William, Bella, and Sarah said in unison. I smile at them before they get in a fight about who said it first. I scoop them in my arms laughing at their giggles. I push them in the bed cuddling Willy, Sarah, Bella, and Jake. "I love you guys!" I whisper falling asleep in a beautiful sleep. 'I love you guys'