Icy

Bella POV {Baby}

I dreamt of ice and beauty. It was an amazing dream where the brown booed played with me in the snow. He's a really nice friend. I mean who wouldn't want someone as loving and caring as him. Daddy, Mommy, and all the others that I think live here are worrying a lot about us. Like what's the big deal. I'm perfectly fine, and that's coming from a girl who has ice coursing through their veins. That guy Jasper is my favorite. I like how when he holds me instead of being tensed is really natural and sweet. I miss when it was just like that. I know it was sonly a week ago but it still sucked because I just LOVE being with the family.

Don't tell mommy and daddy I told you this but somehow someway William, Sarah, and I hear each other. Like mentally! It's freaking but all William does is how much he juts wants to burns things. Sarah more laid back and chilled. She mostly talks about trees and grass. It's weird though because I don't know what trees or grass is. I know what ice is and snow and how it melts you get water. Again I don't understand how I know these things but I just do. I was still partially sleep but not all the way. I like keeping my eyes close and thinking. It weird I feel that sometimes someone else can hear me and all I wanna do is hide away from them.

I don't know who but I know that William and Sarah feel it too. What's up with that? I just don't understand. But I like I was saying I was in the sleeping cell. I don't know what it's called like it's nice and everything. But like what is it? I wish we could go what's that word outside. Yea definitely don't know what it's called. Sarah talks out 'outside' a lot. Sarah even said that snow was out there. I wanna go! I wanna go!

"Shut up Bella!" William screamed into my head. "NEVER!" I scream back. I hear huff and he was silent. I tell you big brother's are really annoying. I mean I'm awesome and he's fire. But ice is always better. Always. I smile. My brother smushed me closer to my sister making me gasp for air. How dare him!. I growl low and hard trying to make him whimper in submission. He does and growls back at me. We growl for a while until a loud scary one came. "SHUT UP!" Sarah screams. I whimper and William follows.

Sarah was always the strongest. It's not our fault that she's earth. I'm ice! ICE! I love ice. William hates ice. He's just mad that I could freeze him. I miss Seth. Where is my Seth. "Bella shut up." William growls again. Fine! I start to sleep. I like sleep. Ok nighty night self.