Hi I'm having triples

{Insert reason why not updating here}

[Don't play music till I say! Has more added affection!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Song- It will rain by Bruno Mars

Renesmee POV

I walk to the family house gripping Jake's hand. I walk in as everyone was around me hugging and kissing me. I laugh nervously and hug back. After everything settled J finally spoke. "We have big news." I say with a shaky voice. "Um... We're having babies." everyone looks at me. I wanted to hide but I stood there gripping Jake's hand harder.

Mom comes to me kissing my forehead. "I'm going to be a grandma!" she laughs as she goes to Jake hugging him. I let out a scared laugh as I grip Jake's hand. Help! I look over at dad who had a gritted smile upon his face. I smile at him letting my free hand cup the bottom of my stomach. I let everyone feel my stomach as I hide in between Jake's shoulder.

Dad soon comes over giving me a hug. I smile bigger than anything else. I felt my dad smile too. He kisses my forehead and mutters "Grandkids.... I feel old." I let a tear slip my face as a sigh of relief comes out. Jake let's go of my hand as he exits the front door. Dad still had me in his tight grip but I wondered about Jake. Dad lets me go and I see understanding glistening in his eyes.

I smile and dash to the front door as I see Jake sitting near a green tree. I couldn't read his expression, but I still went to the tree. I sit next to him laying my head into his lap. I looks up at the hazel eyes that matched my Jake. He seemed to deep in though to be distributed. I slowly place my lips onto his making him jump out his thoughts. I laugh and let him reposition himself.

                                             {Play song LIKE NOW!}
"What's wrong?" I said "Nothing, just thinking." he replied back with a short grunt. Jake can be so difficult. I sit up shaking the grass of my hair "What are you thinking about?" I pop the p letting him know I'm serious. He looks at me worry gleaming his eyes. He grips my stomach letting his hand trace my belly button. "Them." was all he said but it was clear on what he meant.

"We'll be...." I could finish my sentence, the horrific sensitive burned my throat. The thrashing of oxygen leaving me as the want for blood increased. Again I couldn't see or hear. I only could feel the hot thrash sensation burn through me. I cry out as I feel two large hands grab me. Warm liquid runs down my throat soothing the burn. I soon feel normal as my eyesight soon returns.

I look for Jake who was sitting next to a tree gripping his wrist. I slowly get up gripping my stomach because it seemed like the babies were growing fast. I walk over to see blood drip from his wrist. I panic wishing I could stop it. "Jake. What. Happened?" my voice becomes horse at the sight of him in pain. He looked at me standing up kissing my cheek. "The babies needed it." he said looking me in the eye.

I hold onto him he not wanting to let him go. We walk back into the house as everyone smells Jake's blood. My first instinct is to protect him as I protect his wrist. Grandpa soon comes taking Jake to his office were he bandaged him up. Jake came back letting his hand coarse my cheek bone. "I'm scared." he whispered. Those two words struck me like lighting. It felt like he gripped my world and turned it upside down. Jake was scared. I knew why though. I knew he couldn't just hop and be ready for kids and school.

I kiss his cheek, I try to stop a tear from falling down my face but it did anyways. Worry dripped down my face no matter how much I didn't want it to. Jake took my hands turning me to face him. "You and me forever. You got me! Just you, me, and our babies. You're my sunshine ok. You're going to stay strong and me too. I will love you forever. I will be with you every step of the way. Renesmee Black you are mine and I'm going to take care of our small family. Scared or not, you and my kids are my world my sunshine and now thing will change. So don't cry because of worry. Cry for happiness, cry because our family is better than any family in the world. This family is special because we have you in it." Jake says tears streaming down his face and a smile draped across his face.

I hug onto him letting my whole world elope into his. I let myself melt into my soulmate. I let myself m let into my life, my sunshine, my everything. I matched Jake, he was my other half. I love him with everything in my being. I hear constant awes in the back as Jake lets out a chuckle.