Kids!

Jacob POV

She wanted what! This can't be happening! Ness and I are only engaged and her dad doesn't even approve!

Renesmee: Really Jake! I thought you understand that I want to be a mom!

Jacob: I want to be dad. But when your mom was pregnant with you she was so sick. Think about it a wolf vampire human child in your stomach. It can hurt you! I can't bear to see you in that much pain.

Renesmee: I would do it for us. For our kid. I will be strong enough! Jake I think we both really want this kid and that might seem werid but I need this baby.

Jacob: I know I do too, but we aren't going to have it until we get married and not just that court wedding the wedding of your dreams.

Renesmee: I don't need a big wedding.

Jacob: I see what you dream about, you dream of wearing a beautiful dress while everyone looks at you and then I see you and start to cry and we say we love eachother and give eachother a romantic kiss. I want that too, so we have to wait Ness.

Renesmee: Uh! I hate it when you're right.

I give her a kiss and grab some new clothes. I start to undress until Nessie stops me.

Renesmee: Jake! This is not fair!

Jacob: What isn't fair?

Renesmee: You!

Jacob: Then turn around

Renesmee: No..... Just continue

I do and I hear Nessie's small moans. She was really trying to contain them. I laugh in return. When I'm done I go to Ness and pick her up and kiss her forehead then her lips.

Renesmee POV

I jump on Jake deeping the kiss. I don't know how to long I can contain this.

Renesmee: Jake can you tell me all about this whole imprinting thing?

Jacob: Um sure

I get off of Jake and sit on the floor. Jake puts me on his lap and begins.

Jacob: Ok here we go... You know how gravity holds you to the earth

I nod.

Jacob: Well when we imprint on someone it's like they hold you to the ground. You would do anything be anything for them. As they grow together the imprinted one starts to feel the bond. Um as the bond gets stronger they start to hear their thoughts, see their dreams, and lots more. We can't bear to be without the other. Oh at one point in time I will have to mark you....

I nod then process everything.

Renesmee: Does marking hurt?

Curiosity filled my mind, making everything seem dull except marking. Does the mark have a scar? Will Jake's name be on my body? Will MY name be on Jake? All the things I worried about started to feel unimportant. It was a new start new day and I have to figure out how this marking thing work.

Jake's laugh scared me, he pulled me close kissing my cheek.

Jaocb: Marking is for me to do and for you to find out, don't worry I only do it once.

I smile then pull his hair, I run to his bed were he chases me. He tackles me to the bed and I giggle.

Jacob: Nessie you bad girl

Renesmee: I not bad you bad

I try my best baby voice, Jake laughs again at me. He gets off of me and lays to my right. His dark red shirt and black cargo shorts looked old. Jake looked in the window, like there was something there I couldn't see.

Renesmee: Jake is something wrong

I cautiously ask him. He jumps out of bed and grabs me. This wasn't my Jake, but it was him. He was afraid of something of what no clue but it was something. Jake put uo a wall to were I couldn't get through to his thoughts.

He shifted and ran crazy fast! I saw grandpa Charlie's house. Jake lets me in his mind.

Jacob: It isn't safe with me. The wolves want you dead.

Renesmee: Why!

Jacob: Our baby, our future baby will be more than a normal wolf. So the clan will have a harder time training it because it has other influences easily making it a target to the vampire world. So they need it dead to ensure some type of safety I guess.

Renesmee: Jake I'm tired of running I'm tired of hiding. We're a team and we'll have to fight to have this future baby I'm willing to fight. I love you and I'm ready to fight for my family

Jake's body lossened and he seemed happier and that the type of Jake I love. I hugged his fur loving the warmth I received from it.
Jake phased and we walked back to Grandma Esme's house. Everyone was there as we walked in. Again everyone hugged us both except my dad. I was sick of it and walked to him a gave him a hug. He flinched but I didn't care. I looked at Jake.

He sent me a mind message saying kill him with kindness. I smiled and gave my dad a kiss on the check before going back to Jake. I jumped on Jake's back and gave him a kiss on the check. Everyone laughed.

Grandpa Carlisle gave Jake a packet. I grabbed it from Jake reading everything. I screamed in joy!

Renesmee: Jake you got in!

Jaocb: I did?

Renesmee: Yes! Now you're going to be in the same high school as me

Jaocb: Cool

I hug Jake, kissing him too. I ran to my mom who smiled brighter than anyone's in the room. I knew exactly what she did.

Renesmee: You did this months ago

Bella: I sure did sweetheart

I hug my mom tight and kiss her check.
Jake didn't seem to happy about it. I look at him and he plastered a fake smile on his face.

Renesmee: Jake can you please come with me to my room

Jaocb: Sure

----------------------------------

Enjoy!

Comment

Vote

Rate

-Kayla