Earthy

Sarah's POV

I am not like my other siblings. I find peace in the world. Just like the Earth just looking for peace among the humans. Zen... Honestly who doesn't want to feel peace? I question my brother. Yes his flames are a mighty thing but my sister could put it out. My sister so fascinated in the wolf boy-Seth. Yes he is special but will she do when he is gone... When he goes out to war? Honestly my siblings do not understand. I am powerful- yes I am but I do not flaunt it. What will happen when the bad guys come. What will we do? Sit here and argue my siblings need to understand. We are here to protect... I must protect my family. I will always protect them. 

Daddy always talks about our inner wolf. I wonder what color I am. What about my siblings. Unlike my brother I do not infatuate with my powers and unlike my sister I do not determine on a mystery guy to save me. I do not and will not see the importance. I will use the power when needed. my brother will be cocky and use  it to impress his girls. I just can't wait to see my brother's testosterone days. I understand my sister will probably always be opposed with I think Sam wait no Seth. Yeah Seth. I don't see anything wrong with Set but nothing out of the ordinary. He's average and there is nothing wrong with being average I just think he's to wrapped up into my sister Bella. 

That is one thing em and my elder brother see eye to eye on. Seth is to wrapped in Bella and Bella is to wrapped up into Seth. It's a real treat to see Bella try and talk to him. Yes I understand we grow at a tremendous rate but it's is really funny to see her fall trying to call out his name. Now that we are older we have been learning to use or powers. It's quite hilarious to see my erotic family try and be upmost intelligent even though there is absolutely no trace of one of our kind. It is very funny indeed. I am the middle child but feel as though my mature nature has given me the title of the oldest.

"No way Sarah! NO way! I'm the oldest and you know it! Just 'cause you know more stupid big words doesn't mean anything!" William screeches into my head. That little twerp bottom is always in my head. Can't seem to get him out nor Bella. They are just fascinated at the fact that I have to best growl and power. HA look at me taking over my brother's foolish ways. I can quite understand it. Maybe it is because I have to spend twenty four hours, seven days a week, every breathing second hearing my brother and sister comments. Honestly they need their own head. 

We do not per say only have one brain. No by all means no. I am just saying  that my own thoughts, actions, and or gland reproduction is shared with  my siblings. I care deeply about love not even coming close on how I feel about them. I swear they are my main priority. "I know right sissy!" Bella giggles. "I guess you are to lil' sis." William chuckles. I growl low enough to make William stop laughing. Bella giggles and I can't help but start to laugh to. My brother was a hot head, best for his power fire. I can't wait until we grow up. I will probably beat him up. He may be the oldest but he is certainly not the smartest. I could tell you our personality just by our element.

Bella being ice may be cold but is certainly warm at heart. Loving to giggle and cuddle and always wants the best. William a hot head is the first words that come into mind. Like that boy cannot be humble if we are on the line "Yeah I can!" he protest. I only laugh at the pain that he feels. I am probably just zen. Earth being a place where ever element is combined and is amazing. I can certainly say it won't take long to master my craft. 

With being an Earth princess as my sister puts it I can see below the dirty. To the core. I can make the hot bubbly fire that burns inside the Earth and shot it but I will never. It could break the Earth destroy all as we know. I cannot do that to the people who see this as a place of happiness. I will not let this world end but it is hard to stay humble. But it just seems natural to me. I have never wonder why I am not like my siblings. But all together we just work. That is the greatest question of the all. Why can't we go without each other? Why can't we be without each other. It gives us emotional and physical pain. 

But we don't mind. It would be lonely without my brother and sister. They are honestly the funniest, cutest, and down right lovable people I know. I love them. They make up my family. I love them as much as I love Earth. I LOVE THEM A LOT!

"I love you to sissy."

"I love you too lil' sis."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Well there you go Fries! Now that I updated you have to go meet your soulmate {BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND OR FOOD} 

LEAVE your funniest dating memory down below. I'll tell you mine.

SO... We had this pep rally for school and we ah all the family come. SO when my name was called I went down got my award sat down. At the end my boyfriend at the time told me his mom brought us food. So I started to laugh but then his mom came and actually had food for us. If I wasn't black I would've looked really red. So she said if we took a picture kissing she would bring us food for the rest of the school year. SO we did but I'm 5'4 and he is 6'3 so it looked like a movie kiss. It was really awkward and everyone was saying aww. BUT I STILL GOT MY FOOD! 

WE broke like 5 monte later cuz he was not right for me. BUT THAT FOOD WAS GOOD THOUGH. So yeah leave you stories in the comments. I will respond to everyone. OOOOOOKKKKKK LOve you BYE BABIES!