New babies, New life

This update goes out @girlgetswg @bunnybaby786 @mehkali1996

Thanks fries for the awesome names!

Renesmee POV

I held my babies close to me smiling brightly at them. I kiss each of their heads smiling at my little boy. His hair had a tint of red and I could already see that he would be a flaming red head. He had fire red eyes that seemed to move like flames. I smirk at him thinking about the hell they put me through for two days. I look at my oldest baby looking at her dirty brown hair. It was almost as dirty as the earth; she was beautiful though with big bright green eyes. I look at my youngest looking at her...white hair. Her hair wasn't blonde no it was snow white yet intriguing. I loved the way that her icy blue completed her white hair. In all the babies looked beautiful. Jake walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Pick names yet?"

"Working on it, how 'bout you?"

"Well I've got ideas."

"Don't keep me or the unnamed children waiting!"

He laughs then continues.

"Ok so I was thinking that we incorporate our parents name into our children's name."

"I like it!"

"So for the oldest I was thinking Sarah Rosalie Alice Black."

"Jake I love it! I really like the two middle name thing So earthy you name is Sarah."

I brush my nose up to hers loving the way she giggled with her toothless mouth.

"Jakey I wanna pick the next name."

"Go right ahead babe."

"Okay so for our little red head I was thinking William Jacob Edward Black."

"I love it. I love it even more that you made it."

He kisses my forehead grabbing Sarah smiling brightly at her. I hug onto my other beautiful creations.

"Lets do the last one together."

"First name Bella after my mommy!"

"Ok middle name Ella and Isabella."

"Last name Black!"

I look up at Bella, Sarah, and William. What beautiful children, these are children. These were our children. I love my family.  This is my family, this is my life. I couldn't believe my dreams had finally came true. Mom and Dad soon came in and I love the smile that beamed off their faces.

"Mommy, Daddy meet Bella, William, and Sarah." I say bringing a big smile to my face.

Daddy takes William looking into his eyes. He smiles at him hugging him tight. Mommy takes Bella laughing when realizing that they shared the same name. Jake took Sarah with tears in his eyes. I look in his brain and find that Sarah looks just likes his mom; bright green eyes and dirty brown hair, almost like dirt. I look at my empty hands and at the smiles around my family and I was finally happy. I was finally not worried; I wasn't worried about dying, I wasn't worried about Jake or the babies, I wasn't worried. I was finally at piece.

Alice and Rosalie walk in and I motion for them to go to Sarah.

"Her middle names are your names!"

They smile and Rosalie takes Sarah from Jake.

"Guess somethings never change blondiee." Jake says a smirk evident on his face.

He walks over to me kissing my lips softly. I smile hard missing these moments.

Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Ali, and Aunt Rose soon leave so that the babies can take their nap. I sit in the oak rocking chair holding Bella while Jake reads Sarah and William a bedtime story. The babies are soon fast asleep. I kiss each one of their hands slowly and and softly before walking out he room. Jake's healing factor helped me heal faster so I was ok from labor. I walk into the living room sitting on Jake's lap. He kisses my forehead and I soon feel the blurriness of sleep form into my body.

I wake up to my...well our family playing with the babies. I smile into the soft cushion and just watch as Uncle Emmett bounces William up and down while Aunt Rose watches with a beautiful smile on her face. I look over to see Uncle Jas holding Bella tight turing in circles and something I didn't believe it was a real smile on his face. Aunt Ail seemed to just clap her hands joyfully as she watches her love play with the baby. Daddy and Mommy play with Sarah just watching her smile joyfully as she usually did.

Jake sat next to me just watching my eyes follow around. He goes into my mind as we start to have a conversation.

"What's up?"

"Nothing Jakey."

"Don't lie to me."

"Nothing... Just a dream."

"What was it about?"

"I don't know... It's just that I saw something."

"What was that something?"

"They had red eyes and they wanted Bella, Sarah and William."

"It was a dream babe but we should tell Edward."

"No! Don't you see we're all together and we can finally get a dream wedding and have a happily ever after! I'm not ruining our chance at our new life."

"Ness listen we have a  new life but we have  new babies and I love all four of you and I can't let that happen to you. Not now not ever!"

Before I could retaliate my dad stepped in our conversation.

"Jake I think this was a message from the Volturi." Dad said the smile wiped off his lips.

Jake's heart started to beat faster making my go faster than normal. I try keeping his calm by grasping onto his hand. I squeeze his gigantic hand around my small one keeping my eyes locked with his. I knew who the Volturi was and I didn't want to see them again. Nothing happened that day but I could still feeling Jake's body ready to strike and mom and dad on edge. I really never talked about.... It always seemed like a soft subject to bring up.

But now the  Volturi go too far... They won't have my babies. I will never let them have my babies. But I won't get out of control right now because this is a new war and this is my new life. But their not taking my family.