Fire

William's POV

FIRE! FIRE! I like fire. It's red, awesome, and is inside me. I'm the best at of all three of us. I can't wait to talk. Everyone and I mean everyone will know how AWESOME I am. Sarah and Bella already know. they say I'm annoying I call it stating facts. I've been growing and I'm starting to say words. I wish mommy would at least try and teach me awesome. But no I don't know how to say it out loud. It sounds funny when I do it. 

"SHUT UP STUPID HEAD!" Bella screams into my head. It hurts now thanks to her. I love my sister and all but she a pain in my booty. And that says a lot, I have to poop on myself! Daddy and mommy just can't shut up about this new guy. What's his name.. Sean... Smith... Seth! Yeah Seth. Bella likes him. I don't like that. I have to protect my sister not some random person. 

"Just like wind you must move. Get out of your stubborn ways brother." Sarah voice rings. I growl just to hear a louder, harder, and more imitating growl reply. Sarah for some reason was strong then both of us. I think it's because she's Earth. GURR. I swear I'm the oldest and still normal. Hey at least I got the best power: FIRE. I just can't help but think about it. There is so many ways to make fire. I always like fire.

Do you like fire? I sure hope you do cause if you don't we can't be friends. You seem like a good person to know when awesome is around. And now I'm talking to a wall. Great... "Sarah he's gone off the deep end." Bella laughs. I growl stupid little sister. Always so noisy. Puh-Puh lease. She needs help. Like serious help. I mean she thinks just cause she's icy she's better. Well she has so much to learn. Fire is and always will be the best thing in the entire world. She's just mad. Oh Daddy brought us our daily feeding. Yummy, yummy! It's so good. It takes like something sweet. What is that thing called again? Uh... Uh... Uh "Candy?" Bella asked annoyed. Yea that's it.

I hate it when she's right. Whatever I don't care, I'm going to drink my food. It's red, sweet, and pure. Perfect. I don't understand why Daddy and that guy don't drink it. Daddy okay but that guy. I DO NOT like him. He's trying to take my little sister: I can feel it. He won't and never will go near my sister. That's my sister, key word here MINE. Sarah understands. She said since I'm the oldest and that I'm  the boy that I will feel more protective over the. Sarah is really smart. I mean she already can say a couple sentences. That's pretty cool. She's also very chill and oh look Spongebob. 

Spongebob Squarepants in a really funny show. I love it. Who doesn't love a yellow square with a cool... PATRICK! I like him too. Wow I'm really... What's that word? Oh forget it I don't care. Anytways I like movies, fire, and spongebob, oh and food, and family. Yeah Yeah that's it. 

I sleepy night time.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey fries! How's life????? Tell me all about it. Stay strong! You're beautiful. And always remember that I'm always here. If no one else cares I DO!!!!!! 

BYE BYE BYE FRIES!

KISSES TO YOU AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/ DAY! WHATEVER I'M GONNA GO NOW.

WAIT! HERE IS SOME DIPPING SAUCE. GO EAT YOUR SEXY SELF