Telling

Jacob POV

Nessie and I were still under the tree. She was layed down on my legs. I played with her bouncy curls. She was thinking a lot about our marriage.

Renesmee: Jake can we go show my family

Jacob: What! See who?

Renesmee: My dad doesn't control my heart I do and I want to rub that in hus face

Jacob: Well Mrs.Black whatever you wish is my command

Nessie gigles and kisses me. We walk to Charlise's house. We walk in and everyone gives a hug all except Edward. Edward gave Nessie and I an evil look, Nessie didn't even move. She stood there smiling and happy as could be.

Renesmee: I have some great news

Bella: What

Bella seemed so excited.

Jacob: Nessie and I are engaged

Everyone cheered and smiled except Edward. He was still giving us a gritted face. Nessie could feel as if Edward would attack in any moment.

Renesmee: Also Jake and me share a bond to where I feel everything he feels, hear his thoughts, and send messages through mind, and vice versa.

Edward was mad, furious even. He stood by the wall gripping it hard. I could here Nessie crusing in her head. She plastered a fake smile but I knew she wanted to kill him.

Renesmee: Why do you have to be such a..... Uh.... Why can't you just be happy for me? Everyone is happy why aren't you? Just be happy dad!

Nessie screamed furiously, she ran to her mom screaming 'uh'. Everyone was looking at Edward he didn't even change emotions. I grabbed Nessie and walked out.

Bella: Where are you taking her

Renesmee: I know mom, Jake let me get my phone so I can call my mom

I let her go and she runs to get her phone and charger. I could sense she was in my room so I sent her a message telling her to get mine too. She came back a few seconds later with both of our chargers and phones.

Renesmee POV

Jake phased and I waved to my family and get on his back and go to his dad's house. Jake phased behind a tree and got his phone and charger. His dad was asleep when we walked in so we tipped toed into his room.

Jake handed me one of his shirts and two towels. I get in the shower and take a long hot shower. I thought about so much in the shower. I thought about Jake and I, my dad, my mom, my family period, but the most thing that crossed my mind was children.

It was August and I was enrolled in high school. I didn't want to be pregnant in high school but I also wanted kids. Kids of my very own, I wanted to give Jake a child. All these little details crossed my mind.

I got out the shower and Jake went in. He was in there for a good 30 minutes. I waited on his bed thinking. He interrupted my thinking and kissed me.

Jacob: We can think about that later

I sigh in return. Jake goes into his drawer and grabs something. I don't know what just something. He gets it and closed the drawer.

Jacob: Nessie that flower is getting old I got you a better ring.

I looked at my flower ring, it was dying and a petal was now missing. He got down on one knee and held out the most beautiful ring ever. It was prettier than my mom's. It was a big light pink diamond in the middle than 3 smaller crystal clear diamonds on each side then to top it off a sliver band.

Jacob: It was my mom she said to give it to my love of my life. So here you go

Renesmee: I love it!

He takes of the worn out flower and puts the ring on my finger. I hug him and kiss him.

Renesmee: Jake can you come to high school with me, I feel so lost without you by my side

Jacob: It's the bond, I'll call Carlisle tomorrow and see what we can do

I nob and Jake gets on the bed. I lay my head on Jake and fall asleep instantly.

~ Next Day ~

I wake up without Jake. I go into the livingroom Jake and his dad were in there. I then just remembered I was only in Jake's shirt. Before I could make a run for it Jake was by my side with my old leggings.

Renesmee: Thanks

Jacob: You're welcome

Billy: Congratulations Renesmee

Renesmee: For what

Billy: On the engagement

Renesmee: Oh thank you

Jake and I go sit on the couch. I feel an intense wave of hunger coming from Jake. I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

Jacob: Thanks babe

Renesmee: No problem

I make pancakes, eggs, and bacon for me, Jake, and Billy.

Renesmee: Breakfast is ready

Jake wheels in Billy and we sit at the rable and eat breakfast. It was nice to have a quiet breakfast. Billy smiled every onve in a while and Jake would squeeze my thigh. Other than the old floor board creaking it was silent.

Billy was the first to finsh and wheeled himself to the phone. I could hear Grandpa Charle on the phone. I smiled I haven't seen him in a while. By what they were talking about Grandpa was picking up Billy.

Jake and I finsh and walk to his bedroom. I put on my same old clothes I had from last night. I take my phone og the bed and call my mom. I step in the bathroom.

Call between Bella and Renesmee

Renesmee: Hey mom

Bella: Hunny where are you

Renesmee: I'm safe and with Jake. I will come to grandpa and grandma house later ok

Bella: Ok

Renesmee: Mom do me a favor

Bella: Anything

Renesmee: Ask grandpa if he can get Jake in my high school I'm not going without him

Bella: Already got that covered, we did it after you and Jake left. Also your dad is..

Renesmee: I don't wanna hear about him! Thanks for getting Jake in though.

Bella: You're welcome hunny see you soon

Renesmee: Ok see you soon

End of call

I go back in Jake's room and sit by his side.

Renesmee: Jake

Jacob: Yes

Renesmee: I want kids

Jacob: What!

-----------------------------------------

Evil I know! Go check out my other book if you want. I love you guys bye bye!

Comment

Subscribe

Vote

Rate

-Kay