Crushing

Jacob POV

Renesmee has stop grow and so have I. Everyone thought it was an unexpected thing for her to stop growing after only 3 years. Now she looks and thinks like a 17 year old.

I still haven't told her about the whole imprinting thing but I want to. She is going to school this fall and I want her to know before she goes. Edward would kill me if I told her.

I was glad she wasn't with me at this moment. I would be distracted and it was not a good time to be distracted. Right now I was helping Seth find new wolves. So far we only found 3 new ones. There names were Rider, Riley, and Rader. They were brothers and sister.

We were just going around until I wanted to stop. I told Seth to explain the rules to the new wolves. I phased back to human form and sat by a tree. I pulled out my phone and just did pointless things until Alice called.

She wanted me to come over to try on some new clothes. I said ok and was on my way to the house.

Renesmee POV

I wake up in my bed in our small cottage. I hop in the shower and brush my teeth. I put on a shirt and some sweatpants. I walk into the family room but instead of two vampires watching T.V. I found a note

It read

Dear Ness
Your mother and I are out hunting and will be back in a little bit. There is food in the fridge so just heat it up.
Love Dad

Yep so dad, I wish I inherited his flawless writing. I go to the fridge and get the food. I heat it up then sit on the couch. My thoughts started to drift off, I was thinking about Jake.

I liked him for a long time now but never told him. I made sure that he never knew though. I've told mom about it but never really brought it up often. Just as I was going to think about my dream mom and dad walk in. My mom comes in "hey Ness" mom chimes.

"Hey mom, hey dad" I sing to them both. Dad's soothing voice replys "Goodmoring sweetheart."  "Did you dream last night?" mom asks. Why! "Yes." I reply warily. "Can I see" mom asks intrigued."Um........ I............ Guess."

I put my hand on my mom's cheek. My dream wasn't that interesting. It was Jake and I kissing on at La Push. I always found that place Jake's hiding place. It made me feel ok to know I could run there and see Jake. But Jake would never go to long with coming over.

My mom knew this, she was a life saviour! Dad would get mad when I thought about Jake. I didn't understand why though, I must be crazy!

Bella POV
I need to tell Jake about this dream, they have been gettting more intimate. She she basically screaming for him to be with her.

Bella: I think you should tell him how you feel

Renesmee: What if he doesn't like me back, that would be heart breaking

Bella: You would be surprised at the answer

Renesmee: Thanks mom, I'll go text him now

Renesmee POV

I go back to my room making sure to fill my head with songs so my dad can't get any information. He's going to probably going flip!

I go into my room and take my IPhone 6 plus off the charger and go to Jake's profile.

Text Between Renesmee and Jacob

Renesmee: Hey Jake! Let's go to the mall, if you're down. I'm bored!

Jacob: Sure be there in like 30 minutes

Renesmee: Ok

End of Conversation

Edward POV

What was wrong with Ness? Was she stupid? To love a mutt like Jacob is like kiss a frog! I snop in her mind to see what she was thinking.

Renesmee thoughts: Baby boy you stay on my mind you feel my fantasy I think about you all the time I see you in my dreams not a day goes by......

What's up with her and these songs now! As soon as I stop snoping, we hear a loud yell. Bella and I jumped up and ran to Ness room. As soon as she saw me her big smile went to a blank expression.

Renesmee: Dad can you please leave, like can you go to granpa and grandma house

Edward: Why

Renesmee: Please dad

Edward: Ok

I storm out of the house mad. I run to the big house and sit on the couch.

Renesmee POV

As soon as I heard dad leave the house, my smile returned.

Renesmee: Mom I need you to do two things for me

Bella: Ok

Renesmee: 1. Please go get Aunt Ali 2. When you come back put a shield around all of us

Bella: Ok I'll be back in a couple of seconds

Like that she was gone. I step into the shower and start to wash my long curly locks. In instant seconds Aunt Ali and mom are back.

Alice: What do you need cupcake

Renesmee: I have a somewhat date but I need some help with my hair and outfit.

Alice: Can I ask who is this date?

Bella: Jacob!

Renesmee: Mom! You can't say anything Aunt Ali!

Alice: Ok

I get out the shower and wrap my hair in a towel and wrap myself in a towel. I go in my room and there Aunt Ali is with a black strapless bra and matching underwear. I put them on and look at the beautiful sundress that laid on my bed.(It's at the top)

Alice: You like the dress

Renesmee: I don't like I love!

I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. I looked good. Aunt Ali came over and put my hair in a bun. She put a pink flower in it too. I finsh the look off with some forever 21 black flats. I looked beautiful!

Renesmee: Thanks Aunt Ail

Alice: No problem! Bella get your but in here and see this beauty!

Bella: Ok I'm coming

My mom came to my room and smiled big.

Bella: Ness you look beautiful

Renesmee: Thanks mom

As soon as I was done thanking mom anf Aunt Ail, the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door. There stood Jake. He had a white tee with some ripped shorts.

My heart skipped about 5 beats after that!

---------------------------------------

How did you like it! I hope you enjoyed!

Comment

Vote

Rate

-Kay