Hiding them

Jacob's POV

I was scared, I was confused. Why did they want my babies but they did. I have to live with the fact that my newborn children are targets. They can't speak a word but they want them. Alice says we have until late fall to hide them. I knew I his was hard and I felt Nessie dying with pain. I only had one question in my brain; why my babies? I kiss William's forehead looking down at his fire red eyes. So strange yet so beautiful. I give him to Bell's and sit next Nessie.

After two hours of deciding someone walked in the door. William, Bella, and Sarah seem to go haywire. William's hair lights up showing fierce flames. His eye glowing and a loud manly snarl releasing from his lips. Bell yells lightly now holding the baby far from her. Jasper who was holding Bella was now surrounded by big ice crystals. Bella's eyes glowed bright making them look really big almost like amine eyes. Her hair flowing as a freezing breath is released from her. I look at Sarah to see Edward and her high in the air with the ground going with it. Sarah's eyes also glowing and hair flowing. vines moved all around.

I quickly turn to the person who had just came in. Seth was there scared and surprised. His eyes sharply moving to Bella. Bella's crystals soon fell and left her wide eyed as Seth just fell. His mouth hanging slightly his body seemed lifeless. Before I could touch him ice surrounded me to the one area. After a few minutes Seth was back and the ice was gone. Seth ran to Bella and without hesitation she wanted him. He hugged her tight letting her soft hands touch his black hair.

Nessie just sitting and watching in awe mind links me "I... I think he imprinted on her!" "Me too sweetie."

Seth doesn't speak just holds tightly to Bella. I look at everyone to see that we all had the same star struck appearances. Seth turns slowly putting his head down as a sign of submission.

"Seth I'm not mad.. In fact I'm quite glad you finally got your mate." I say a smile evident on my face. Ness comes and wraps her hands around me smiling hard at Seth.

He smiles hard and hugs onto Bella.

"Now can I have back my baby!" Ness says laughing a little.

"So we are just going to act like your babies have the power of earth, fire, and uh ice.... or maybe water!" Rosalie screams hugging onto Sarah.

"I guess we know why the Voulturi wants them. They're special in every way. I don't think Seth likes." Alice says fighting a laugh.

Seth low growls we heard from around the room as four simple words release from his lips dripping venom in every sense, "They're not hurting them." His eyes stayed lowed but the possessive in his voice made everyone feel on edge. In that moment I was proud that my daughter would have him as a mate. "He's gonna kill 'em!" Ness mind links, you could almost hear the happiness in her voice. Bella seemed to enjoy Seth so much she was fast asleep on his shoulder. I look at William and Sarah to see them passed out onto Jasper who looked oddly at peace with baby Sarah.

William rested his fire head on Bella as his feet payed onto Edward's lap.

"Awwww!" Nessie whisper yells. Big brightly beautiful smiles erupted around the room. I fall to the ground softly stretching my legs out. I look at Seth as I see his eyes mesmerized at the baby that is Bella. I smile to myself then realize that in a few weeks war will be upon us. These are the first children that are werewolf, vampire, and human mix. The daddy in me was panicking knowing it wasn't just me I had to worry about... God I have so many people to worry about. Nessie sits her hand on my chest as I lightly jump at the sudden feeling. She giggles and then sets light butterfly kisses on me.

"Mmmhhh." I moan lightly. Jake Junior should not be springing freely. Nessie smiles lightly pressing her lips firm on my mouth.

Edward groans in disgust as Bella playful hits him sending a friendly scowl to him. Nessie who was still in the heat continued to try and seduce which was slowly working. I look around the room as Ness licks my neck making a shiver go down my spine. God I want her. Seth was still locked under Bella's sleeping form. Her white hair stayed messy beneath his fingers. Jasper and Alice sat in their own huddle around Sarah smiles being present on her face. Bella and Edward were wrapped up in the flaming red that is Willy.

I look over to find Esme but remembered a few of them went hunting. Wow the babies seemed to take everyone's heart. But now I finally knew why they had such a different types of eyes and hair. I was truly afraid that they would be made fun of for being different. Hell my baby girl looks like Elsa. I look over at Seth and she love dripping from his veins and determination in his life. I smile knowing my children are in good hands. I know Bella will be very protective of her siblings as they will to her. I love  them so much. I understand why my dad worried about us so much... these are people you made. I have to protect all of them. This...This is my family and I can't help but want only to save them from everything.
How will I.. I was soon pulled out my thoughts. My voice hitches as Ness bites roughly at my collarbone making me want to devour right then and there. I stand up quickly bring Ness with me. We walk up the stairs until we reach my room. Opening the door I hurry to put her on the bed then......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg fries I did this all in one day cuz I missed y'all and I want to update. Thank you everyone who gave me wishful things. I truly love each and every one of you. If you ever need anything I'm always here. Ok bye my lil fries see you next week.

EnnvyA I update hoe