Top Secret

Jacob POV

I wake up to people talking downstairs. Nessie was fast asleep deep into my chest. I kiss her cheek and smile to myself. I lay back down and hear Nessie talking in her sleep.

Renesmee: No Jake you're warm

I laugh and Nesie wakes right up. She blushes she must have heard my thoughts because she just throws her head in my chest.

Renesmee: I'm so embarrassed

Her voice was muffled.

Jacob: Don't be

She brings her head up and her cheeks were a dark red. I kiss her and she seems to calm down. I glide my tongue against her bottom lip. She opens her mouth slightly. I stick my tongue in her mouth and explore. She moans and I smile.

Renesmee: You are torture

Jacob: How

I ask the question sarcastically.

Renesmee: Uh! You know I want you and you make it so hard not to.

I kiss her and get off the bed. She jumps on my back and I carry her to her room.

Jacob: Get dress I'm hungry and want food

She nods and I give her one last kiss.

Renesmee POV

I put on a shirt that said 'Love' and some black leggings. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and Jake does the same. He is really cruel he had the same shorts and no shirt.

I walk into his room and stand on my tippy toes and kiss him and give him a tight hug. I jam my head with songs and we walk downstairs. I see everyone was downstairs.

Jacob: Goodmorning

Renesmee: Goodmorning mom, dad, aunt Ali, Aunt Rose, Grandma, Grandpa, uncle Jas, uncle emment

Bella: Morning you two

Emment: Hey

Rose: Goodmorning sweet heart, mutt

Alice: Morning

Edward: Morning

Charlise: Hello honey, hello Jacob

Esme: Goodmorning you two, foods in the kitchen

Jake runs to the food and I chase after him. We both get food and eat. When we're done we go into the living room. Jake sits on the floor and I sit next to him making sure I sat super close to him.

Jake smirks at me and I just smile right back at him. Aunt Alice looks at us werid so does mom.

Bella: What's going on

Alice: I would like to know that too

Renesmee: Nothing

They give me an ok face and conutine to watch TV. We just wathced TV while I flirted with Jake the most I could. I finally couldn't take it anymore.

Renesmee: Jake can we please go hunting

Jacob: Sure

Jacob POV

We start to walk into the woods and Nessie slams her lips into mine. I was so surprised I fell on the ground. She starts to run her hands up and down my stomach.

She kissed with so much passion that I matched. She layed down on top of me still kissing me. I wrapped my hands around her back. I could hear all the crazy thoughts that were running through her head, surprisingly it matched mine.