Stand up

Rensemee POV

I pull Jacob's muscular arm to the door. My arm still hurted from the my dad but I kept moving. I could feel the o' so familiar hotness form in my eyes. I close my eyes and try to go blank in thoughts. I feel Jacob's hand clutch my face softly making my eyes flutter open.

Jacob: It's ok Ness. We'll get through it.

I give him a uncertain smile and try and start to move again. But before I could even try and move another inch I felt two extremely warm hands wrap around me. I could here Jake's voice in my head "no more running." it was stern and masiculent.

I knew what he meant but how do you just stop? How do you let someone hurt you and act uninfected by it? But I stood still turning around and put my head on Jake's chest. His hands wrap around my waist tighter and I felt safe.

Home. I finally knew where home was. Home was in Jake's arms. Nothing can harm me here, nothing can make me cry here. This is mines. "I love you" I whisper to him. He hugs me tighter and the moment was perfect.

I could hear a slight bone crack in Jake and seconds later I felt pain. I crumple to the floor. "Ah!" I scream the pain coursing my veins. "Edward stop" I hear Aunt Rose yell. I scramble to Jake who was clenching his ribs.

He gritted his teeth and I could see a hot tear rush down his face. My face starts to become red with anger as I could feel strength coming into my body. I stand up and run to my dad. I push him with my force but it seemed like it was Jake and I pushing him together! My dad flew to the wall pushing up against it. "Why do you hate our relationship?" I scream hot tears running down my eyes. "Hun! Answer me!" the voice wasn't mine it was Jake's it barked out of me and scared me but didn't care.